"Well I didn't do much over the week except for laying around and cuddling with Jimin." Yoongi spoke first shyly rubbing the nape of his neck where his mating mark was.

Both Hoseok and Jungkook looked at him with doubtful looks knowing that the Min Yoongi could not stay cooped up in a house for a whole week doing nothing. "You're such a bad liar, you're even sweating." Hoseok pointed out.

Yoongi had a confused look on his face as his hand reached for his forehead. "Why is it so hot in here?" Yoongi questioned looking at Jungkook confusion written all over his slightly pink face.

"It's not hot in here, I turned the ac on before you got here... Are you ok, do you have a fever or something?" Jungkook asked concern laced in his voice.

"I'm alright, I think I just need some fresh air" Yoongi stood up immediately regretting his decision. He felt really light headed and disoriented, but just a minute ago he was feeling fine. Maybe it's because he didn't eat anything except that apple for breakfast.

Yoongi pondered over this for a second with Jungkook and Hoseok stared at him with confusion, worry, and concern in their eyes. Yoongi was about to continue towards the door after feeling stable again when a sudden wave of nausea wash over him.

Yoongi turned on his heels running straight to the bathroom with Jungkook and Hoseok right behind him. Yoongi leaned over the toilet throwing up and breathing violently. Hoseok rubbed Yoongi's back whispering calming words into his ear as Jungkook left to get him some water and call Jimin.

"Hello Jimin" Jungkook spoke before Jimin had the chance to.

"Jungkook?" Jimin asked, "Why are you calling me? Shouldn't you be catching up with Yoongi and playing the piano?"

"Did Yoongi eat anything bad this morning?" Jungkook responded walking into the kitchen.

Jimin thought for a second, "No the only thing he ate was an apple before he left, he said he'd eat lunch at your house. Is everything ok?"

"I think he might be sick. He was sweating, feeling light-headed and now he's throwing up. You might want to come get him and take him to the doctor." Jungkook said filling a cup of water for Yoongi.

"I'm on my way" Jimin hung up the phone grabbing his keys.

Jungkook sighed as he walked back to the bathroom putting the cup on the sink for Yoongi. He looked through the cabinet over the sink for some Pepto-Bismol, handling the bottle to Hoseok so he could give Yoongi the tablets while he got a warm towel.

"Yoongi can you chew these for me please?" Hoseok asked handing Yoongi two tablets from the bottle.

Yoongi looked up at Hoseok tears brimming his eyes, "I mean I can try, but it might just come back up." Yoongi's voice was a little raspy from throwing up and his throat was starting to hurt. He sat back from the toilet a little using the towel Jungkook gave him to wipe his mouth.

He put the tablet in his already dry mouth, the chalky taste of it didn't help either. Before chewing the second one Yoongi took a sip of water trying to moisten his mouth a little.

Yoongi sat there for a second before looking over at Hoseok who was rubbing his back whispering small praises and calming words into his ear.

"Come on Yoongi let's go back to the living room, Jimin said he'll be here in a little bit to take you home." Hoseok said guiding Yoongi out the bathroom.

"But I didn't even get to play the piano yet." Yoongi whined.

"You can come back when your feeling better." Jungkook reminded them from behind.

"But-" Yoongi started.

"Yoongi, the piano will still be here when you feel better. We care more about your health than the piano right now." Jungkook said cutting Yoongi off.

Hoseok was about to chime in when the doorbell rang, he got up and opened the door since he was the closest.

"Hi Jimin, Yoongi's on the couch." Hoseok informed him as he walked in.

"Baby what happened you were fine before we left." Jimin said sitting down next to Yoongi.

"I don't know one minute I was fine then the next I was throwing up." Yoongi explained.

Jimin sighed before getting off the couch extending his hand for Yoongi to hold, "Come on I'll take you the doctor so we can find out what's wrong."

"Bye Yoongi" Jungkook and Hoseok said simultaneously. Yoongi gave a sad wave to his friends as he walked out the door, closing it behind him.

"Don't look so sad baby, after we find out what's wrong with you we can do whatever you want." Jimin said trying to comfort Yoongi while he opened the car door for him.

"Ok but I wanted to play the piano" Yoongi mumbled pouting like a child and crossing his hands over his chest. Jimin chuckled at Yoongi's childish act, getting into the driver's side he started the car.

—_—

Hey guys basketball is finally over, thank God. Now I will have extra time to write and practice my drawing.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SUNSHINE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SUNSHINE. I hope you had a the best birthday because you deserve it, actually you deserve more. Before I joined this fandom I was really depressed but seeing J-hope happy and smiling, and listening to his music has made me feel better. I hope you keep shining and keep that heart-shaped smile on your face and keep putting smiles on others faces.