🇩​🇦​🇷​🇱​🇮​🇳​🇬​³⁶

Start from the beginning

So when Namjoon told him about Sukhoon and how he had been ill-treated by the new manager – Sejin is beyond furious. He keeps clenching his fist, trying to calm himself as he listened to Namjoon's story one by one.

“Did – did he pushed you over the stairs, Namjoon?” Sejin asked as the rage can be heard from his strained voice.

Namjoon shook his head denying the accusation. “No. He – he’s not. Actually – and Namjoon decided to hide the truth about Seungwoon from Sejin and Dr. Han. He didn’t know why he wanted to protect the said male, but he didn’t want to implicate his friend with such a crime. Not at the moment. He’s an idiot and he knows it. But Seungwoon is his friend and he needs to talk to him first before he can assume anything.

“A sasaeng?” shrieked Sejin with disbelief at Namjoon's explanation as to who had done the unthinkable deed towards him.

Namjoon jerked at the harsh tone, lowered down his gaze towards his trembling hands – twitching with the blanket.

Sejin slipped his fingers through his black locks, exasperatedly sighing at the new information. A sasaeng had intruded into BigHit building and it doesn’t sound really good at all.

Being a popular band, BTS has always been exposed to a few uncomfortable situations involving the fans. The obsessive and compulsive fans that will do anything to meet with the boys and even dare to cause harm to them.

BigHit always been determined to provide tight security for the BTS in line with its worldwide popularity. It becomes the company's main priority so that the boys will be in a safe hand wherever they go. Especially during their tours. They had been undergone so many attempts by the sasaeng to attack BTS members and it's caused serious concern for the company.

“I need to tell PD-nim about this!” Sejin announced and he takes out his phone from his pocket immediately.

Namjoon eyes widen at the attempt, quickly grabbed Sejin's hand – tugging over the firm hand wildly. Sejin fretted at the action, looking at Namjoon with a furrowed brow – questioning his demeanor.

“Can – can we not do this now?” he asked timidly.

“Why?” Sejin retorts. Didn't understands Namjoon's plea.

Namjoon takes a deep breath before answering. “We – we don’t even know – if – if it’s a sasaeng. There’s no proof that he – he had trespassed the building and – and…”

Sejin narrowed down his eyes, glaring at Namjoon through his thick glasses. “That’s the reason why we need to inform PD-nim about this! He should’ve known what to do and we will heighten up the security for your sakes. If he was able to do such thing to you, that’s mean he can do the same thing to the other members too…” Sejin expressed his concerned about the situation and reasoning why he wanted to tell Bang PD about this.

“But – but…”

Sejin huffed in frustration at Namjoon's hesitation. “Is there anyone else involved? Someone that you refuse to say his name?” he growled in anger thinking of the possibility.

Namjoon shook his head, denying the allegation as he didn't want to reveal about Seungwoon yet. He wanted to find the truth behind Seungwoon's conspiracy with Sukhoon. What is the relationship between the two?

"I hope you had told me everything, Namjoon-ah..." Sejin conceded with Namjoon's statement.

Sejin had a tough time to accept how Sukhoon had been harassing Namjoon under his watch. All the torments suffered by Namjoon and how the assistant manager had been creating chaos between Namjoon and his bandmates - Sejin feels terribly guilty that he couldn't help Namjoon at the time he needs one.