0.2

Harry

(dedication: @Chapsticknarry )

*******

"Liam, I think Harry is gay."

My head shot towards the lovebirds on my bed,"What? I am not!"

"I don't know Harry. Niall has a great gaydar." He sat up from his position and crawled over to his boyfriend,"It's how he got me." They smooched cutely and began to cuddle- making me want to gag.

Not because they aren't cute and all, but because they do this every second. It was adorable at first.

"Why don't you two go back to doing homework instead of talking about me? And why are you guys on my bed anyway?" I had just realized that as my friends were sat comfortably reading on my bed, I was flipping through a magazine on the ground. (the cold hard ground)

"Well we can't concentrate in our own bed." Niall scoffed and wiggled his eyebrows,"Anyway Liam, he won't stop asking about this customer at Juicy Fruit."

I threw the magazine in no particular direction,"The guy comes in Monday through Friday at the same exact time, orders the same exact thing, and makes the same exact joke about my hair. Oh! And then he gives us each a huge tip and just leaves? What's up with that? Not to mention the man looks like a vampire from those twilight movies."

Liam howled in laughter, rolling all over my bed while Niall banged his head against the headboard.

"Oh my God! I can't take it anymore! Get out of the house! Go harass Simon Cowell again." Niall was so over my shit. But I couldn't help but to be curious about the guy!

"I can't!" I yelled, huffing out a breath,"He put a restraining order on me."

"Listen," Liam jumped from the bed and grabbed my brown sweater and boots to match,"You don't have to go home, but you have to get the hell out of here."

He placed the items in my hands and leant forward discretely,"We're going to fuck."

"Liam!" The blonde called from behind him.

I groaned, putting on the items and grabbing my guitar,"Just don't do it in here."

~~~~~

"No doubt in my mind it's a picture of you. It lays there alone in it's bed of broken glass. This bed was never made for two. I keep my eyes wide open...I keep my arms wide open..."

I continued to strum my guitar, completely immersed in the song. People, mostly teenage girls and their grandmas, were stopping and clapping along, and even giving me money.

I sang the chorus as a black limousine pulled onto the street in front of me. It could be anyone Harry time to fucking shine.

The tinted window lowered slightly to reveal brown hair in a top knot and huge, black sunnies. The woman raised her eyebrows as she watched me, they were on fleek, hopefully in delight.

She turned to the person beside her and suddenly their car door opened. It was Zayn! He swaggered over to me just as I finished my song.

"'Cause I'm tired of sleeping alone..."

The audience cheered and begged for another. I told them to give me five seconds.

"Be here," Zayn shoved a card into my hand," Tomorrow morning at nine. Don't be late."

I nodded slowly, still not really getting what was going on. I looked back to the limo after he had already disappeared inside of it. The woman, I assumed to be Zayn's girlfriend, took off her glasses displaying her beautiful green eyes and winked before the car drives off.

~~~~~~

You: Uhm what the hell is going on??? Where's the smut??? Who's this woman???

Me: Lol uhm calm tf down, thanks. (not really everything will make sense in chapter 3 and you'll finally see Mommy, yay)!