Aizawa's eyes go wide as multiple golden chains burst out of the magic circle before going after the teacher.  Eraserhead does dodge several chains before being overwhelmed and goes down for the count.

(I put my own spin on Enkidu's NP from FGO)

Knowing the other two saw that attack.  I quickly picked up Aizawa and moved away.  From my vantage point I was right as I saw PM and Vlad come over to the area.

*observation room author POV*

Mirio: Didn't Mr Aizawa go down a little too easy?

AM: Could be a tactic he's using to catch young Midoriya off guard.  Though I think it's he's not use to fighting against something like magic.

Momo: It's called magecraft.

AM: Pardon?

Yu: Izuku and Shirou have explained it as if quirks are the equivalent to a tank canon shell.  Then magecraft is like a land to air ballistic missile.  While true magic is on par if not stronger then a nuclear war head.

AM/Mirio: *sweat drop*

Ochaco: Upside it is super difficult as the advancing science makes mage craft easier, more varied, and magic more difficult to achieve.

(At least that's how I understood it from research.  The nasuverse isn't easy to learn.)

*Emerald*

Before I engage Vlad and PM, Nemuri who must have woken up exits the building that I hid her in.

PM: Midnight why were you in a building?

Nemuri: Izuku caught me off guard and took me out.

Vlad: Amazing deductive skill, though why not you next Present Mic?

Izuku: I can answer that.

They put their guard up.  Its fine I thought that if I can't keep them down for the count with stealth, I'll do it the old fashion way.

Izuku: As I was saying Nemuri is more of a threat to me then you are PM.  Since her quirk can put me down for the count in seconds.

I noticed the vein pop up on his forehead.

Izuku: 'good just a little more' Really though if I can counter you without needed magecraft then what about villains

Observation room: 'why are you trying to piss him off???!'

Vlad: Don't let him get to you PM.

PM: *inhale* YYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH

there he used his quirk while loud in general I got out of the way of the shock wave.  Putting my attention back to the pros, I had Vlad King rush me.  I dodge his punch and close the distance between me and PM/Nemuri.

Nezu: 'let's see how you handle this Izuku' *pushes button*

Before we could fight the ground began to rumble.  Not long after that a zero pointer from the entrance exams showed up.

(Jirou and co told him off screen)

Izuku: God Damnit Nezu you said nothing about this!!!!!

Vlad: Kid get out of here.  This is going too far.

Izuku: No this is my test to show I can be a hero.

I run towards the colossal machine as it tries to crush Nemuri.  Like hell I'd let it.

Izuku: March king of knights.

As I knock Nemuri out of the way and hold up a golden sheath.

Izuku: Avalon!