quatorze - yeji is scarie + author's note

hyunjin had only a few days in his life when he was ever truly afraid of yeji.

first day of first grade! dad 2 was whipping out the camera and taking pics, because he was very into scrapbooking at the time, and yeji couldn't get. her. hair. right. and, she was hogging the bathroom.

so hyunjin knocked on the door, in his little pajamas that had little dogs on them (dad 1's brain collapsed after a particularly hard case from work and before they knew it, a total of 32 packages from home shopping came in (he had a relapse)), and said in his little whiny voice, "ye-jiiiiiiiiii!! it's my turn in the bathroom! stop hogging it before i tell the dads."

the door slowly creaked open, and yeji, with bits of her hair sticking straight up, standing on the little stool kids use to reach stuff, holding a blow-dryer. then she flipped it on its highest setting, and literally blew hyunjin away.

also! the cord for the blow-dryer was long, so yeji kept trailing after him for a good five feet, causing him to tumble down the hall, before she yanked out the cord, and it stopped.

but he felt fear.

another day, the day before his second middle school dance, when he thought spiking up his hair with gel made him look cool (spoiler: it didn't) (also why does every boy have that phase?), and he went to go drag yeji out of her room so they could finally leave.

yeji was crying her eyes out, hiding in her closet, which confused hyunjin because there was continuous crying all around the room. he cracked the closet, and found, yeji, with runny mascara, glaring at him.

chills.

but this yeji, current yeji, scared him on a different level. he was frightened of her, and for her. she was in a slump.

always wearing a rumpled bath robe, shuffling around the house, glaring when anyone tried to help. hyunjin was forced, as sacrifice, to try to see if yeji was in her room, and found the ring, easily spotted, the box open as the ring glittered.

it was pretty, but saddening, to see the leftovers from their failed trip, the tickets, the unpacked suitcases, flowers everywhere, and the feeling of empty, hollowed sadness.

seungmin 😔✊
ryujin is tres sadness

hyunjin more like dumbjin
same, yeji is like a raccoon that was rejected by the live of her life

seungmin 😔✊
refrain from speaking again.

it feels like they need their own chapters for this, but the author is too lazy to write a full one because she, herself, is tired as fRick

hyunjin more like dumbjin
woah! fourth wall break!

we're leaving forth wall break nOW!

seungmin 😔✊
*fourth

hyunjin more like dumbjin
i can't believe my brain bamboozled me like that.

seungmin 😔✊
we need to fix this somehow.

hyunjin more like dumbjin
i kinda have a plan

happy 2020!

hey, it's me. i'm going on hiatus until April-August area. expect to see me back then, but i need to focus on second semester, especially with more extracurriculars, and harder classes. i'm sorry, but it's just easier for me.

if you truly need me, PM me on wattpad and hopefully i'll see it.

double knot.
on my.
yeezys.