onze - yeji is doing something dramatique

red blinking, as they stood silently, not moving.

then jaemin, our favorite dad 2, punched it.

the sound of shattered glass pierced the empty kitchen, then renjun, our favorite dad 1, smashed it with a metal pan.

they all exhaled a breath they didn't know they were holding until ryujin started clapping.

"dispatch really is on top of its game." she said, solemnly, and they giggled with her.

renjun smashed it again, for good measure, and they all nodded in relief.

"new idea." jaemin announced, "we're handing this over to intelligence."

renjun plastic bagged it in some ziploc bags, and handed it over to his loving husband.

"this isn't dispatch." renjun whispered lowly to his husband, "they have their logo, and a bar code on it that correlates to their offices, plus, they wouldn't go this far. that's a serious lawsuit, and a violation of our constitution. this is someone who is desperate and working for themselves."

"dispatch doesn't have enough brain power to sneak a camera into our home." jaemin agreed.

this proved how different they were.

renjun, talking about serious violations and stuff.

jamein, talking about how dispatch doesn't have braincells.

"maybe we can track the manufacturer and dissect the camera for the storage chip."

"and delete it!"

"and also, find out what they were trying to figure out?"

"yeah, that too."

"they must've gotten an employee to smuggle it in." renjun rationalized, "who cleans our kitchen?"

"we can check with the housekeeping staff."

renjun and his big brain started on those quickly, presenting them to his intelligence staff early in the morning. then he went off to do his job as president, working on bills and political issues to confront.

jaemin took a day off and baked 500 muffins.

-

"woah, these muffins are good." seungmin acknowledged, forced into taste-testing by jaemin.

"what do you think of the slight hints of orange peel and cranberries?" jaemin asked, enamored by seungmin's praise.

seungmin decided to humor him a little, "the accents of the orange round together the citrus taste and simple base to bounce off the tart cranberry. the flavor combination is truly god-like."

"good. i plan to be on master chef and wow Gordon Ramsay."

"who doesn't?" seungmin replied.

hyunjin watched his dad and his bodyguard interact over muffins.

"this is why we pay you to be hyunjin's friend." jaemin nodded, and hyunjin's gaze snapped up to his, surprised.

"i waS JOKING-" dad 2 screeched before hyunjin jumped on him. they both collapsed on the hardwood floor, groaning in pain.

"hwang? i'm not paid to be your friend." seungmin nudged hyunjin with his foot.

"good." hyunjin hmmphed, getting up from the floor. dad 2 yanked him down and tickled him relentlessly.

hyunjin scream laughed, and wiggled out of his dad's grasp, popping up next to seungmin.

"wot." seungmin asked, his voice taking on a distinctly British tone.