telling our friends

Start from the beginning

the same thing went for when we told cassie, reggie, aryia, etc.

"how far along are you?" devyn asked me.

"i'll be two months on my birthday." i told her.

everyone kinda then got the ohhh wedding night idea so then they were all laughing about that.

"do you think it's a girl or a boy?" kat asked.

"i'm feeling girl but i also think that the longer i'm pregnant, it might change." i told them.

"what do you want to do for your 21st since we can't get wasted?" mikey asked.

"i would honestly really just like to stay in and maybe order food. you guys can all drink or whatever but i'd rather just have a chill little get together rather than a party or anything." i confessed to them.

i was a little sad i wouldn't have that wild 21st birthday but it's not like i've never been drunk before. this little baby meant more than being able to legally drink.

at least tara and i were bumpin through this together. i wasn't the only one who couldn't drink.

at the end of the night, everyone left so colby and i went to our room.

"i can't believe we're married." i told him, smiling

"since the day i met you, all i've wanted to do was marry you." he told me, pulling me towards him.

"and i can't believe we're pregnant." i told him.

i was barely, and i mean barely showing. it basically just looked like i had a really big breakfast.

colby lifted my shirt up slightly, kissing my little bump.

"me either. i honestly didn't want kids until i met you. i can't wait to see you as a mommy. you're so good with kids." he told me.

"what made you change your mind?" i asked him.

we talked about having kids while we were engaged and decided to start trying right after our wedding. which it clearly didn't take much.

"you. seeing you with my little cousin, and with nova. i realized that you will be the best mom ever and i couldn't hold you back from that. i want to have constant reminders of you and having a little baby running around, that would be the best reminder." he said, standing up and kissing me.

we stayed in that embrace for a few minutes before i pulled apart, getting ready for bed.

i was kind of insecure with the way i looked right now, since i was barely showing. it just made me look like i'd gained weight. and since the fans did know i'm pregnant, or my family, i was super insecure about it.

"what's wrong, bub?" colby asked me.

"just thinking what it's like when i'm carrying an eight pound bowling ball in my stomach." i laughed.

"you're gonna look so good. you're already glowing." he smiled.

august 8th

"happy birthday, angel." colby smiled, walking into our room with a tray.

"thank you." i smiled.

there were waffles on the tray, along with a lot of fruit and a little bag.

"you're so sweet." i smiled, giving him a kiss.

"it's no problem... why don't you open your first present?" he asked me. i nodded and asked if he could vlog it or if it was private. gotta get that content.