Jealousy led to confession

There she was, seeing Serena making out with Dan. Blair knows that Serena was completely drunk when she kissed her. A part of Blair was relieved, but most part of her feels broken and hurt. She’s in the verge of breaking down so she decided to go to her room. She felt that someone was calling her name and following her but she does not care and maybe she was just imagining things. Blair was surging through the waves of people, finding her way to her room when a hand grasps her, it was Chuck. Blair lets go and she tells Chuck that she was not feeling well and just go as she said those words. She entered her room and sits down on her bed, her feelings mixing up and she don’t know what to feel, as she just walked to close the door, somebody holds the door.

“For God’s sake Chuck! I swear if you dare to come in, I told you I want to be—“

“It’s me, not Chuck. Can I please come in Blair?”

It was Serena, holding her door, looking at Blair with her beautiful green eyes. And Blair is too surprised to answer she just let Serena come in. Serena then closes the door.

“Blair, what’s wrong with you?” Serena asks Blair, holding her hand.

“None of your business, S.” Blair snapped at Serena and turns her back against Serena.

“Why do you have to snap at me like that? Your business is of course my business Blair.” Serena replied softly as she tried to make Blair turn around.

“You don’t understand! And why the hell you must come here?!” Blair shouted at Serena.

“What is really wrong with you? You never snapped at me like this, what’s my fault B? Or is this about Chuck? I saw you just before feeling hurt. I care about you B, don’t shut me out like this.” Serena still replied calmly.

“Don’t try to care S! I hate it! Why don’t you just go back to Dan and starts making out all over the place again?!” Blair answered bitterly.

“Oh, so this is what it is about. Now you are jealous of me making out with Dan? All this time so you like him? And now you’re trying to take him away from me?” Serena’s tone started to escalate.

“It’s not about him! Gosh you didn’t realize it until this day? Funny how you think that I get jealous of your boyfriends all the time. It is not about them.” Blair replied sarcastically.

“Wh-what do you mean?” Serena’s voice started to shake.

“Don’t you dare to act like you don’t know anything S. Oh, but I guess you don’t know that all this time I have these uncontrollable feelings for you. And everything you came to me drunk you always tried to kiss me? Well, how do I hold back? Don’t play with my feelings!” Blair shouted at Serena’s face.

Serena was frozen, she just stare at Blair.

“ I know that this is maybe nothing for you S, and maybe now you feel disgusted with me but—“

Blair’s words are stopped by Serena’s lips. That kiss felt passionate, sweet and exciting. Blair still does not believe it completely so she decided to break the kiss.

“What’s wrong Blair? You don’t like it?” Serena asked Blair and Blair saw that she almost cried.

“Is that real?” Blair was too surprised to believe it.

“It is the realest things I’ve ever felt Blair. You never know did you? All this time, what I kept inside. What I had to do to push my feelings away. The thing is Blair; I can never stop loving you. You never know that my heart breaks into pieces when you decided to date Nate. Then you were with Chuck. So I decided to date Dan, hoping that I would just forget about you. But I can’t Blair; you are my one and only love. Sober or drunk, it is and will be always you. I love you Blair.” Serena spoke those words softly, while holding Blair’s hand.

Blair bursts to tears; she just can’t believe it and she started to crush her mouth against Serena’s. Feeling ecstatic, hearing that Serena loved her all her life. Blair was just too speechless to respond anything but a kiss.

“Please B, say something.” Serena said after they ended kissing because Blair had not responded anything.

“Not bad for our first sober kiss though.” Blair said as a smile covered her face.

“You know what B, it was not our first one, remember last time I kissed you then you told me to go home because you thought I was drunk?  The truth is that I was not drunk that time, and I thought you hate me for kissing you so I just decided to forget it.” Serena said as she hugged Blair and started leaving kisses at Blair’s neck.

Blair laughed and said, “Oops but you’ve got that wrong, the first time ever you kissed me was when we were 10, that Sleeping Beauty story, remember?”, as she turned her face to see Serena’s face.

Serena’s face then turned red then she answered “ I thought you don’t remember…”

“I remembered every flashbacks and detail of you since we were together, S.” Blair replied as she pulled Serena into a kiss.