Drunk

Blair had wanted to kiss Serena every time that Serena was drunk. But she always holds back because she knew that Serena was drunk and it was not really right to kiss her. What Blair wants is true love and sincere kiss build up from feelings. So what Blair would do is only holding Serena until they both fell asleep.

Serena was drunk – nope, she was half-drunk, without her realizing it; she was taking a cab to Blair’s house. When she arrives, she saw Blair, in her lingerie only getting ready to bed. Blair’s smell was driving her crazy. Serena directly came to Blair and hugged her from the back, feeling the warmth of Blair’s body radiates throughout her body. Then she started kissing Blair’s neck, Blair was surprised and when she turned back, Serena decided to kiss her on the lips. Her lips touch with Blair’s, Serena had wanted to taste it since God knows when. Suddenly, Blair pushed her away and told Serena to go back home because she was drunk. Surprised by Blair’s response, Serena decided to leave Blair and she went back to her house feeling broken. She knew that it was a mistake, kissing Blair, she knew that it would ruined her friendship, but alcohol had gotten her braver and all the scenes she saw in her mind, about how Nate and Blair together, made her sick, so she fought for Blair. Serena hoped that Blair will forget everything and they would be back to normal.