Demi Johnson

LOOK AT THE PICTURE I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! That was my favorite show when I was little.

I don't own any thing to do with PJO that's all Ricks.

--Demi POV--

"JOHNSON pay attention this is math class not nap time get up! You as well JACKSON!" my math teacher Mr G yelled at me and one of my best friends Percy. My head instantly shot up. I can't believe I slept in class I never ever do that. I knew I shouldn't have watch the the last episode of TWD when it was already 12 last night good thing it's Friday (I did that it was in a Monday night though but it turned out to be a snow day today) Sorry I'm getting side tracked any way Percy is still not up. His behavior in the class is the exact opposite of me. He always sleeps that's ok but he so hard to wake up. I could yell at him all day and push him a bit and he still wont get up. "JACKSON I said get up!" Mr G yelled. Percy responded with a loud snore. "Johnson wake up your friend."
"Ok" I turned to Percy. Ewh he's drooling! "Percy wake up" a loud snore was heard. I got an idea I got close to him and yelled "BLUE PANCAKES!" his head shot up so fast I thought it would snap then he fell off his chair. He looked up and smiled sheepishly at Mr G "sorry about that my vamp friends are staying at my house for the week." Before he could respond the bell rung "ok class time to leave make sure you study for the test tomorrow."
On the way out Percy turned to me and asked "hey wanna sleep over tonight with my camp friends? Don't worry there will be other girls there."
"Sure let me just text my mom."
Italics=text D=Demi DM=Demi's mom
D: Hey mom can I sleep over a friends house tonight
DM: who's house
D: Percy's but don't worry there will be 4 other girls. His camp friends that I really want to meet them. They are all he talks about. Also is girlfriend that he rejects every girl in the school for her is going to be there. All his friends seen really nice.
DM: Is his mom going to be there?
M: let me ask him.
"Hey Perce is you mom going to be there."
"Of course. Who else is going to make sure me and my cousins don't brake anything. Also make sure the Stolls dong steal anything. Most importantly make blue cookies." He said in a voice that all of it should have been obvious.
I typed what he said to my mom
D:
He said "Of course. Who else is going to make sure me and my cousins don't brake anything. Also make sure the Stolls dong steal anything. Most importantly make blue cookies."
DM:
Ok you can go
D:
Yes thank you! I gotta go now. I won't need to pick up my clothes because apparently his mom had clothes for boy and girls all ages. ( the demigods that are in the area and are injured or need clothes go to Sally's apartment it is a safe place. Apollo supplies her with medical needs and Aphrodite does the clothes)
DM:
Alright sweetie see you tomorrow!
"My mom said yes!"
"Ok let's go" Percy said while dragging me to his car.

---time skip to at his apartment---

When we pulled up to the apartment and went on the elevator to his floor. When we got to his floor all we heard was yelling here is some of what I heard:
"Stolls give me my bow back before I zap you" said a girl with a lot of authority to her voice
"What do you mean me and my brother don't have anything? Right brother?"
"Right"
"Leo put the fire out of your hair!"
"Sorry beauty queen"
"I told you not to call me that"
"Nico I see your shadow stop trying to leave"
"Frank I'm bored can you turn into a puppy for me"
"Sure Hazel"
"I'm hungry"
"Here's a stapler"
"I was little give me a brake"
"GUYS be quiet Percy is going to be home soon you don't want him using Riptide do you?"
Every one got really quiet and said "yes ma'am"
Percy started to laugh and said something about wise girl.
We got to the door and Percy flung it open and said "nice job getting them to stop wise girl." He said as he kissed a blonde girl on the cheek. I'm assuming it's his girlfriend Annabeth. "Where's my mom?"
"She had to go get more blue food coloring" Annabeth said
"Oh ok by the way this is Demi she is going to spend the night as well." Then he said something in a language that I knew wasn't English and j understood that he said "she might be a demigod."
"What's a demigod?" I asked
"Don't worry about it you'll have to come to our camp tomorrow and then we'll tell you." Percy said he then introduced everyone Jason, Nico, Thalia, and Hazel are his cousins but the ones he'll get into big fights about stupid stuff is Thalia and Nico. Also there was Conner, Travis, Annabeth, Piper, Frank, and Leo.
"Hey guys lets play truth or dare" Leo said
"Ok let start I'll go first." Thalia said "kelp head truth or dare."
"Dare"
"I dare you to-"

Well that's part one I'll probably post the other part today or tomorrow.