Heather Chambers

I do not own the PJO characters.

Heathers POV
One day I was at the beach with my kids when I saw the cutest couple ever. Here's what I saw:
There were two people sitting on a blanket in the sand. One was a girl who had blade hair and was reading. The other one was a guy who had black hair and was playing with the girls hair. He kept trying to cuddle with her or get her to go into the water. She kept giving him I'm busy. He then got fed up and said "Annabeth please come in the water. If you don't I'll throw your book in the ocean." This seemed to do the trick she said her book down and ran she then yelled "catch me if you can." They spent the rest of the day splashing each other. A few times they swam it to far and I couldn't see them. (Under the water kissing how the mist made it look) Towards the end of the day the boy struggled with writing something when the girl was getting them some food. When he finished I realized it was I love you. Awe. When the girl came back the boy showed her, when they were about to turn away a wave covered it. When the wave receded I love you too, son was written in its place. The boy blush while the girl laughed. They ate their food then left.

IMPORTANT ¡IMPORTANTE¡
I think I'm going to end theses one shots since I stared a 3rd story and really want to finish it. Since I figured this is the easiest to end I'm ending it. Also I ran out of ideas.