Chapter 5-The Two Exorcist Girls and Project Comet.

Start from the beginning

I ask while taking a bite on a burger I ordered.

Irina:yes we are as we were ordered to meet someone here and retrieve a delivery for the Pope.

Irina said as I already knew that she was lying to me.

Aleon:I see you must came from Europe then.

Irina:yeah we are.

Xenovia:say Alex has there been any suspicious activity happening here in Kuoh.

Xenovia ask me while munching some food she ordered she must be probably asking me for information I shall just play along then.

Aleon:well there is I heard some rumor of something strange going on in an abandoned factory West her of Kuoh actually.

I said as I could detect where Freed and Valiper are they are only 497 meters away from us.

Xenovia: I see thank you for the info.

Aleon:why are you going to head to the abandoned factory?

I ask Xenovia.

Xenovia:no we just noticed someone at the abandoned factory while we were walking around in Kuoh.

She said which I knew was a lie and it was pretty obvious the two would head there and investigate it.

Aleon:well you two should be careful those might be criminals.

I warned the two.

Xenovia:noted

Xenovia said, a few minutes we three finnish eating and bid goodbye to each other as I head to the academy.

(3rd POV)

As Aleon left the two girls where heading to the place Aleon told them.

Irina:he seems not suspicious and looks like he isn't aware of the Supernaturals.

Irina said but if she knew who Aleon really was well her eyes would literally bulge out of her eyesocket and her mouth would fall to the floor.

Xenovia:I thinks so we should go now we still need to investigate the place Alex mention.

Irina:ok let's go now then.

Irina said as she then walk away while Xenovia followed.

Meanwhile in Zeron we could see Mewtwo and Genesect in one of the underground facility Aleon built.

Mewtwo:how is the project doing Genesect?

Mewtwo ask as he is in his human form.

Genesect:everything is going well as Father ordered.

Genesect said as he was busy typing some encrypted words in his human form.

Mewtwo: by the way what are we making anyway?

Mewtwo ask while observing thousands of various drones constructing multiple unkown machines.

Genesect:that I do not know as Father didn't told me what we are going to build.

Genesect said as he finish typing the encrypted codes and multiple drones began to make giant reptillian with six metal wings.

Back to Aleon.

(Aleon POV)

As I arrive at school I saw Sona also entering the school gate.

Aleon: good morning Sona.

When Sona heard me she turned around and greeted me also.

Sona:good morning to you two Sir Alex you arrive early today.

Alex:well I always woke up early in the morning.

Sona nodded in understanding as we both entered the school.

Sona:by the way there will be two transfer student that will be attending in your class.

Sona told me as I nod and went are separate ways.

As I arrive at my classroom and was about to enter when I heard voices inside.

When I took a peek inside I saw the perverted Trio reading what seems to be a •••• Manga as I just sigh at this as I enter the three didn't notice me.

As I went near them and took the manga from Motohama hands.

Motohama: hey who to-.

He ask angrily but stop speaking when the three saw.

Aleon:and what do you think you three are doing?

I ask the them while smiling menacingly which made the three pale as I beat them to a bloody pulp.

And everyone who was about to enter class heard the perverted Trio scream they all just sighed as the three got caught.

Timeskip

A few minutes later after I beat the three the students all arrive and all chatting to themselves as there was 10 more minutes before class starts and the transfer students have not arrive.

RMS1:hey I heard we will have two new transfer students.

RMS2:really I hope they hot chicks.

RMS3:can wait to meet them.

All the Males student talk while daydreaming of what they will look like while with the girls.

RFS1:I hope it's a hot boy.

Said a girl with glasses while drooling well why I am not surprised I just let the readers find out who her name is.

(A/N:damn it Aleon don't break the fourth wall.)

(Aleon:sorry Author but I am an author you know).

(A/N:how did that happen?)

Author ask as he was fixing the fourth wall that I broke.

(Aleon:in the Bio I have the power of an author have you forgotten.)

(A/N:oh alright just don't break the fourth wall again.)

(Aleon:yeah sure.)

Anyways back to the story I heard another girl spoke.

RFS2:I wish it's a boy who is rich and handsome.

Said another who has a short hair like Sona but is brown color.

RFS3:I just hope it's a boy that is not a pervert.

Said another girl as she and all the girls look at Issei with a glare when she finnish speaking.

Issei:why does every girl always do that to me.

Issei complain while crying anime tears on his desk.

Aleon:cause your a pervert.

I said as i was sitting in a chair while busy writing something on a paper in my desk.

Every girls:yeah what sensei said.

All the girls agreed to what I said which made Issei sulk in his desk while muttering of how why he was forsaken and how unfair the world is to him.

I just sigh at this as I was about to start class I heard two familiar voices.

????:were not late are we?

To be continued.
_______________________________________
A/N:I hope you like todays chapter I will see you all next time Author out.