Chapter 3-Going to Kuoh

(Aleon POV)

Sirzech and I were in a huge room with multiple barrier surrounding the outside preventing anyone from entering.

Aleon:So what is it you wat to show me Sirzech?

Sirzech:it's about this Lord Recrozrium.

He showed a yellow crystal which was a Z-crystals well that's a surprise that they mannage to find one.

Sirzech: do you know what this is Lord Recrozrium?

He ask me.

Aleon:yes this are known as Z-crystals.

Sirzech:Z-crystals what do they do?

He ask curiously.

Aleon:they are Crystals that can only be used by a Pokemon but the required a Z-ring to activate it tell me where did you find it?

Sirzech:well we found it in the Alola sector.

Aleon:I see well then is this all you want to talk about?

Sirzech: there is also another problem.

Aleon:and that is?

I ask while summoning a cup of tea.

Sirzech: have you heard about the Khaos Brigade?

Well that's a surprise so Ophis has already started making her little army.

Aleon:yes but my army mannage to repel and prevent them from entering Zeron.

Sirzech: do you know what other motives are?

Aleon:that I do not know.

I lied to Sirzech I already knew what is Ophis planning but I will not be the one to interfere as I want to see what will happen next.

Aleon:if that's all I should be going now then.

Sirzech: of course Lord Recrozrium.

As I left and head back home I decided to back to the castle and went to sleep for a while.

Timeskip

The Timeline where Issei and the others help Kiba and fighting Kokabiel has begun which will be interesting.

Giratina:Father were are you going?

Aleon:I will be staying in Kuoh for the next few days so I will leave you and Arceus in charge while I am gone understood.

Giratina: yes Father.

He nodded as I went to the garden and look for my two wife and I found them in the pond playing with Kunou.

Aleon:hello girls.

The three look at me and smiled as Kunou ran and hug my right leg.

Kunou:Daddy look what I found.

Yeah Kunou has been calling me that ever since me and her mother's marriage and surprisingly she wanted to mix my DNA with her so I agreed and she became a hybrid since she has my blood now flowing through her veins.

Anyway back to the present she showed me a Z-crystal for fire types.

Aleon:you found a Z-crystals?

I asked her to which she nodded happily.

Kunou: Daddy what does it do?

She ask me curiously which made my mind think of only one thing.

Aleon:'OH MY HEART THIS IS TO MUCH'.