Chapter 2-A new Creation and Frying a Phoenix

A/N:I forget to tell you all I will either be using Aleon to those who knows his full name while Recrozrium on those who don't know.
____________________________________

I arrive at the facility and went to the CAMR(Cloning and Modifying Room)and when I arrive there I was greeted by Giratina,Mewtwo, and Genesect in their human form.

(A/N:I forgot to mention that all pokemons can transform into a human)

Giratina/Mewtwo/Genesect: welcome Father.

Aleon:where is he now then.

Mewtwo:he is right over there Father waiting to be awaken.

I then look to a giant cloning Pod with a Pokemon inside it.

Aleon:good then let's wake him up then.

Genesect: yes Father.

Genesect then went to one of the console's and press a button that immediately open the cloning Pod.

The Pokemon then stood infront of me motionless.

Aleon:I guess he doesn't have some life within him.

Genesect:we forgot to tell you that we haven't put a conscious on him yet.

Aleon:well I guess I have to put it him one then.

I snapped my finger and then he suddenly move and then look at me and spoke.

Pokemon: Father.

Guess even if I gave him the memories to not call me Father they will continue to call that.

Aleon:Genagax

(A/N:His name pronounced as Ge-nae-ges)

Genagax:Genagax?

Aleon:that is your name and species.

Genagax: thank you Father.

Aleon:your welcome now then we should began what move set you will have then.

I then use my powers to create his move set.

Aleon:there we go now then Mewtwo would you please show us his move set.

Mewtwo then press the console and scanned Genagax and showed his move set.

Species:Genagax
Type:Steel/Dragon/Psychic
Number of Ability's:5

Physicic Cannon:the ability that only a Genagax can use it to fire a beam of physicic energy that will either confuse the target or damage it's mind which will have a possibility to make the opponent faint and also inflict physical damage.

Mortar Bombardment:the cannons on it's back fires a barrage of 35 shells that will release 5 round bomb inside of it leaving widespread damage over on a opponent.

Gatling Cannon:turns the Cannon  into a Gatling gun dealing multiple damage on the opponent.

Wing Blades:stransform it arms into wings that can cut a diamond easily and with one jet engine on each side(A/N:the wing are like the wing of a Mega Latios but with engines on it).

Shield:the user will be covered in a by a very sturdy shield.

Special Ability:1

Shield Override: overrides the shield and increasing it's power  by 20x but can only be used again in every 5 turns.

Signature Move:1

Cyber Barrage:Fires a hail of Flash Cannon on an opponent inflicting with a critical atack rate of 95% but also it immensely decrease it Sp.defence.