New Changes

Kamiya POV

"Kamiya come on baby so me and your father can talk to you!" My mother yelled for me to come downstairs

"What do you need!" I yelled back. "I'm busy." I honestly hate when my parents do this cuz in my case it's usually bad because I am one bad ass kid.

"Girl bring yo ass down here now!" She yelled back. I groaned and just finally got up cuz I didn't feel like arguing.

"You called me because.." My smart mouth ass said.

"Well little girl, we have to send you to Baron Rouge to live with your Aunt Krissy." She said. When she said that I wasn't really upset because I hated living with my parents because they were so controlling.....I just wanted to know why.

"Why?" I asked. I mean what have I done? I know I'm bad, but damn. I'm that bad that they have to send me away?

"Because you are so damn bad and out of control. You don't listen to us so what the fuck you want us to do we can't keep doing this with you Miya this is to much for us and you listen to your Aunt way better maybe that's just where you needa be so go ahead and start packing. You leave tomorrow." My Father said, I just looked at the both of them.

"Tomorrow? Why are you just now telling me I could have been packed but now I have to rush." I yelled. " you know what I'm so glad I'm moving cuz this is exactly why I hate it here! " And with that I stormed to my room and started packing

* The next day*
As I rode in the car to my Aunts I was just thinking.Thinking about all the people I would meet and how I would start school there when it was time cuz it's still summer break .

"Alright we here and listen and listen close do everything she tells you and stay safe we love you with all our heart and you can visit whenever." My father said.I honestly wasn't listen.

"Mhmm can I get out now." I asked over this.

"Bye Kamiya. " My mom said as a tear rolled down her face.

"Bye." I sassed back and got out to go knock on the door of my Aunts house.After a little while she opened it looking super happy to see me.

"KAMIYAAAAAA!" She yelled. Then she hugged me hella tight a bitch thought she was about to die.

"Hi Aunt Krissy." I said chuckling a little. When she had let go of me she took my bags and showed me my room.

"Ok now this is your room if you need anything my room is downstairs to the left and just let me know when you leave the house ok." She said. She was really chill which is why I liked her she wasn't nosey or nun.

"Ok and Aunty I just wanted to let you know that I'm thankful for you,your different than the other family members your very chill." When I said that she smiled and hugged me again.

"Thank you baby . " She said and I nodded my head.I had went to lay on my bed and within 5 minutes I was knocked out.

Hi guys this is a new book so I hope you guys like it .
If so lemme know what I can do to make it better.
Lemme know if I get any information wrong.
I love you guys bye 💚🐍