Chapter 2

The next morning Thor along with the other suitors waited as the time was nearing close to eight o'clock. "Just one more minute." he mumbled to himself anxious of this challenge but knew that he had to stay strong no one should show weakness in competition no matter what it was.

Thirty seconds left as everyone was readying to dash off to find the cat. Thor positioned himself as well next to Hagen who gave a wicked smirk to him "Don't worry Thor when I'm king I'll be sure to not give you the hardest quests." he whispered to him.

Thor growls clenching his fist hard to not let his anger out on the swine that Hagen is to not be disqualified out of the challenge.

Five...

Four...

Three..

Two..

One.

The hunt was on as everyone rushed in different directions to go find Hulda. While Thor stayed behind thinking of where the cat might be now. "Thor the race has begun, don't tell me that you are quitting now." he heard a voice turning around seeing Frigga.

"Oh sorry your majesty." he bowed "No I am not quitting I've decided to take a more easier approach than blindly run into battle."

Frigga smiles "That is good. Let's just see how your approach helps you out to find Hulda, some of the maids and I are betting on who will win."

"Really? May I ask who you picked?"

"I'm talking to him right now."

Thor was surprised "Me? Your majesty?"

Frigga nods "Yes, as the maids think that Hagen will be the winner from what they've heard of him and how attractive he is." she sounded unpleasant saying the last part.

"I agree he is the looker but me and my friends see him for who he truly is your majesty. Forgive me for saying this but I do not like him one bit."

"Is that so?"

"Yes very my queen. You don't have to believe me it's just my own opinion of him. As I believe he is up to no good."

"Okay Thor, I'll look into it and make sure he is fair with the others. I should be off now I do not wish to hold you up any longer." Thor bows again as Frigga leaves the room as he leaves to start on his plan to find the cat.

Frigga walks up to her balcony and watches as the suitors look around trying to find Hulda she sees as a few of the suitors were leaving her garden a mess. Gripping the side of the balcony as that they don't care for the garden only the cat to get to her son "My queen!" Heimdall called hurrying up to her.

"I saw what the suitors are doing. Would you like them to be punished?"

Frigga shakes her head "No thank you Heimdall, I will take care of it." she sighs "Please tell the gardener that I will like the flowers that they ruined replaced."

"Yes your majesty." Heimdall bows before walking away.

~*~*~*~

Hagen was walking around the courtyard spying the cat licking her paw sitting on one of the small walls over the flowers he smirks quietly sneaking up to her "this is going to be a piece of cake." he whispered once close enough to her.

Quickly trying to grab her Hagen missed as Hulda jumped away at the last second having him fall face first into the dirt he growled lifting himself up looking at the cat who was now on one of the higher walls. "You stupid cat get down right now!" this resulted a hiss from Hulda before she jumped down the other side of the wall leaving Hagen there with dirt all over his face. He groans kicking a rock now having to find another way around the wall the cat jumped down from.