When they didn't respond, most likely due to shock, she repeated in a more irritated tone. "You're blocking the bathroom. Move."

By now, everyone at Wellston Private Academy was well aware of the article released about Y/N. Suspicions of her power level circulated before, but the release of the story had only confirmed the student body's doubts. No one, but a very small, idiotic few wanted to test her any longer for fear of what she would do to them.

This boy was not one of them.

The second realization hit him harder than Hoseok's hip thrusts in Baepsae, he stumbled back in shock.

"Are you fucking deaf or something?"

"A-ah! Y/N?! Uh..s-sorry to bother you!" He bolted off after the rushed apology.

As soon as he was gone, the girl he was bothering sighed in relief. "Phew...thank you so—"

"I was talking to you."

"Huh?" She replied, confused.

Y/N took a step forward, slightly towering over the girl. "You're blocking the fucking way."

"O-oh.." She replied sheepishly in embarrassment. "I..I just thought...you were..."

"What? Helping you?"

Shivers ran down her spine when Y/N roughly snatched her uniform collar and unnervingly stared down at her with lifeless eyes. The H/C girl spat distastefully, "People like you make me sick."

Releasing her collar, Y/N clicked her teeth one more time and walked into the restroom, leaving the girl stunned and at a loss of words. I thought the rumors said she was cool and hated the mid tiers that bullied us...

I guess they were wrong?

-

She stared up at the cloudy sky above her, back flat against the concrete floor of the rooftop. The atmosphere surrounding her figure was completely unapproachable. It was suffocating to say the least.

Her mind drew back to the reality of her life, and all she could feel was unexplainable rage.

They're all idiots..

Each and every one of them..

They all need to learn their fucking  places...always thinking they're so god damn superior to everyone else...and those fucking losers who can't do anything for themselves..

They all make me want to throw up...

...Should I just kill them all..?

No..I don't want to go back to that place...but I can't stand being here any longer...

Clenching her fist, she hurled a stray rock from the ground at the wall, creating a massive dent. Her face was contorted into one of infuriation, eyes pitch black except for the slits of effluent E/C and F/C. Aggravated huffs released from her mouth as she stood up from her position and walked away, slamming the door shut with a loud "bang" on her way out.

A few footsteps into the mostly empty hallways of Wellston, and she had already run into someone.

And that someone just had to be him.

"Long time no talk, Y/N."

She stopped walking, but said nothing in response, not even turning her head around to face the blonde boy behind her.

Arlo started again, but this time no beating around the bush. "Where have you been this past week? I know you're still being petty about what happened a while ago, but that doesn't give you permission to just outright disappear on everyone like that. You're a high tier, aren't you? Act like it! And don't even get me started with those articles all around school. Really Y/N? You never had the decency to tell anyone that you have two abilities, for God's sake?!"

Something in the air shifted.

"Say that one more time?"

He folded his arms, "What?"

"...you just said something about articles around the school?"

Arlo scoffed, "Yes, last week there was an article leaked that revealed your little secret. You know how much it disrupted the school?! This is why it was so incredibly irresponsible of you to not even show up—"

Within a blink of an eye, Y/N was dangerously in front of his face to the point where her scorching eyes were all he could see. "Who?"

The sudden nervousness hitting Arlo caught him off guard as he tried his best to to uphold his pride through maintaining eye contact. He replied after clearing his throat, "..Well, I'm still looking into the main source.."

She scoffed, taking a step back and letting him breathe again, but anyone could still tell she was a ticking time bomb ready to explode at any given second. Noticing this, Arlo kept his guard up, ready to activate his barrier just in case. He knew it would be useless though.

What is going on inside her head right now? The blonde thought cautiously. He felt a rush of alarm when her angry features melted into a small smile. Except it wasn't the type of smile he hoped to see from her.

It was something much darker.

Y/N gave herself a small, humorless chuckle. So...that means there really is nothing holding me back now. I can go all out at any time..
There wasn't much more she felt the need to discuss with Arlo, so she merely turned around and continued on her way as if nothing had happened.

"Wait!" He called, grabbing her wrist before she could leave. "You can't just leave like that in the middle of our talk. This is about important matters!"

"First of all," She yanked his hold off of her wrist with an icy glare. "Don't touch me. Second of all, I don't care." Once again, she started walking away from the stunned boy.

Arlo shook his head in disapproval while watching Y/N's back retreat down the hallway seemingly without a care in the word.

Everything is fucked up.

•••

...aHahA...