Greenflame Headcanons (In my opinion)

1: Lloyd gets cold easily and goes to Kai to warm up, this typically happens under the winter when it's snow everywhere.

2: Kai is just a huge teddy bear so when they both have had a long day they just cuddle and maybe watch something.

3: Lloyd just loves the Ying and Yang tattoo on Kai's arm and sometimes when they watch movies he just traces the tattoo itself.

4: Kai is actually very sweet towards Lloyd and just loves to nuzzle his neck when they hug.

5: Lloyd can't really handle scary movies after what happened with Morro, so every time he has a nightmare he sleeps with Kai for comfort.

6: They both get pretty easily jealous of someone else hits on the other person.

7:Kai is like a walking heater duo him being the fire ninja and never really getting cold easily.

8: When they came out to the world that they were dating many were disappointed that they couldn't date either of them but were pretty damn happy about it.

9: When Kai has to go on a mission alone, Lloyd usually puts on one of his hoodies and just watches some movies until he's back again.

10: Kai's bisexual and Lloyd's gay, still some girls try to get Lloyds attention by being all flirty and it never works because Lloyd's just so disgusted by it and Kai tries not to laugh at him making faces when the girl leaves.

11: when they had a coffee date the waiter hit on Kai, and Lloyd just sat there being super jealous and Kai just said in a blunt tone "Bitch, I'm taken and that guy over the table is my boyfriend." That's when the girl just looked at him pretty much left them alone after.