08

the sun shines in my eyes, newt is laying next to me with his eyes completely shut. i carefully get up making sure i don't wake him, i head over to the kitchen.

"hello stiles", a voice from behind says.

i quickly jump grabbing a knife, sighing knowing who it is.

"i thought you were only in the universe thing!", i ask setting down the knife.

"first of all, stiles i can heal. that knife won't do anything and plus. the thing trying to kill you is a werewolf. you don't stand a chance", he straightens up his position.

"well, you never know it could have been someone who.. isn't a werewolf?", i make up a quick excuse.

"stiles. this is beacon hills, more than half of the population has something to do with the supernatural", i give in and shrug.

"what are you doing here?", i ask trying not to be rude.

"checking in making sure you aren't being possessed. i should be heading out now, your friends are watching. don't get possessed", he shoots up breaking my ceiling.

"HEY THAT COS- and he's gone!", i yell in frustration.

"is that the dude protecting you?", newt asks.

"of all people it's him!", i sarcastically state.

"I CAN HEAR YOU!", derek yells from a really far distance.

"I SWEAR TO GOD DEREK STOP SPYING!", i yell into the sky as two confused faces continue looking at me.

"what? supernatural..", i reason with them.

"yeah but you said you aren't a supernatural? are you!!", minho excited exclaims.

"no! minho no i'm not!", i tell him.

"let's test", minho reasons.

"minho no i'm not a supernatural", he quickly disagrees.

"yes!! yes you are, maybe the spirit doesn't just want your soul, he wants to turn you!", wait. that's it.

"minho! that's it, he's going to try and change me. into a werewolf but that makes me stronger correct?", i look at the two of them.

"i'm not following-", minho quickly interrupts newt.

"newt for gods sake let the man talk. we can figure this all out", minho turns back to me.

"continue", minho says sternly.

i quickly shake off that feeling and continue explaining, "last time we fought it, it was a fox. okay, nothing can be a fox and a wolf. scott bit it ok? and it disappeared. once i got back, we found out that it just made it stronger. if it bites me, i get stronger. connecting two wolf's power plus a fox's power could kill a while entire race of supernatural".

"he's right", scott says from behind me.

i quickly jump grabbing a knife, "what is up with people jumping behind me! first derek and now you!".

"how do we take down a fox and wolf?", newt asks.

i look over to scott who now has the pack behind him.

"that's what we need to figure out", i turn back to my two former friends while putting down the knife i had in my hand.

"for now, only derek can protect you from the spirit", scott says.

"how though? why can't any of you go into that universe. what's so special about derek?!", i ask.

"another question we need to figure out", allison sneaks in.

"wait.. where's your dad allison?", i ask.

"i can call him here? why?", everyone turns to me in confusion.

"maybe silver has something to do with it. it killed the soldiers that were fighting with me.. the spirit whatever.", i state.

"me and stiles will go to my dad's. he's busy and can't get here, but we can get to him. everybody stay here and try and figure out why derek is the only one who can get in. only one werewolf can't help. we need more", the pack nods.

i look over to allison and she nods her head. we both head towards the door and exit.

"we better not be walking", i say frustrated.

"come on you need exercise", she reasons.

"excuse me i was in a maze for who knows how long having to run 24/7. basically my year of being missing, i was running trying to stay
alive. now if you want to run, go ahead. i'm driving!", i head towards my jeep and get in.

she looks at me before sighing in defeat. she jumps into the passenger seat and we head off.

[ Newt's POV ]

i hear the engine of a jeep go off and it driving off. i sigh as i turn to the rest of the group.

"we need derek", the scott boy says.

"he isn't going to talk to us", lydia sighs as she sits on the chair.

"yeah i will", a voice from behind me and minho says.

me and minho both jump stumbling forward.

"bloody hell!", i yell out heading over to the red-head.

"the answer is. alphas can go in only", the pack looks at scott.

"why are we looking at him?", asks minho.

"i'm an alpha. can i go in?", he asks the man standing now in front of us.

"no i said only alphas can go in of course you can go you dumbass", he suddenly disappears.

"how can we get all of us in?", i ask.

"i don't think it's possible", lydia says from beside me.

i sigh deeply, can't i just save thomas? i can't lose him.

a ring comes from scott's phone as he quickly answers it.

"scott! put me on speaker!!", a muffled voice says, quick into action. scott turns the speaker on.

"what's going on?", asks a very concerned lydia.

"allison's dad is gone. he was here like a second ago and h-he disappeared in a smoke!", stiles stutters out.

"stiles, have you seen your dad?", scott asks when he notices the line was cut leaving a bleeping noise.

"what the bloody hell?", i rub my neck.

"guys!", lydia screams from the door.

everyone runs to the door and notices lydia trying to open it but failing.

"it's locked", lydias concerned voice leads to complete silence.

"scott", a voice from the phone speaks.