05

"so.. no animal clinic? he just.. remembers everything all of sudden?", a voice from downstairs asks.

"take it easy on him Scott. last night while going home, he completely spaced out and said he was in a complete different area", i get up and finally reach them.

"a parallel universe", i see them both looking up at me.

"you heard?", scott asks me gently.

"you guys aren't really the quiet type are you?", i ask quietly chuckling.

"you and your friends are all going to school today. i would get some rest. as much as this sucks, scott and the pack need to look after you. what happened last night wasn't just a day thing-", i suddenly realize.

"it's going to keep happening until it gets what it wants", i finish his words.

"yeah", he sighs.

"look stiles. we got it out of you once and we can do it again", his eyes show hope.

"what if he's stronger? the spirt. yeah we got him out from being bitten but what if that bite made him stronger.", a struck of fear ran through their faces.

"let's just go to school. we will figure this all out later, okay? we will make sure you stay safe", scott reassures me.

i nod my head. i go back upstairs and see newt comfortably laying on the bed with his arms placed where i was laying. i shake him awake.

"hm?", his adorable ass mumbles.

"time to wake up", i laugh at him.

"why! i want to sleep", he complains.

"come on! don't make me drag you out of bed", i threaten.

"don't you bloody do it", his eyes widened.

"get out of bed then!", he hesitates before he gets up.

"fuck- i forgot about minho!", i run as i bump into someone.

"s-sorry!", i stutter.

"stiles?!", malia yells out.

"this isn't your first time talking to me?", she laughs.

"yeah but you didn't remember me! do you remember me?", i suddenly pause.

i realize i didn't know her? in fact. i don't even know how she got into my room.

"sorry.. you are the only person i don't remember. now if you excuse me i need to wake up my friend", i sassily say.

she just looks stunned as i leave past her.

"sorry", i hear newt say from a distance.

a voice runs through my head. to kill all your friends. i hear a piercing yell from my ears. someone runs up next to me.

"GUYS!", a british boy yells.

two people run to my sides as i hear a scream. it isn't lydia's- who's is it?

THOMAS WAKE UP YOUR ASS!

seriously? teresa. of all my problems she has to somehow annoy the fuck out of me.

YOU ASSHOLE LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE

NO! AM NOT THOMAS

STOP CALLING ME THOMAS I'M NOT HIM ANYMORE

i'm not him anymore. i'm stiles now. i'm brought into the real world by a concerned voice.

"stiles? you ok!", scott asks.