04

we get out into a jeep. something about this keep triggers some memories? although i can't see it. or remember.

"w-was this my jeep?", what if i'm wrong and just completely overthinking this.

"yeah, it was your moms. no matter what you wouldn't give it up", he opens the door and we hop in.

newt and minho are in the back while my dad and me are in the front.

"i'm guessing you talked to scott?", he asks.

"yeah", i answer.

"he missed you. i mean we all did, but mostly him. plus lydia, those two never gave up in you. at times, i gave up but they didn't", he sighs.

"he was my best friend wasn't he?", i dumbly ask.

of course he was my best friend shank.

"i think you meant to ask was he like a brother. of course, he was like my second son. you guys were practically inseparable, played lacrosse together", a voice from behind interrupts.

"greenie played lacrosse?", suddenly i remembered something

"i sucked at it.", i blurt out.

"we might not need that animal clinic after all", my dad laughs.

this was nice, i assumed my mom was.. gone. she probably would have gone if she was alive.

"i know what you are thinking, yeah your mom died", he interrupts my thoughts

how the fuck can people read my mind so easily.

"how?", i ask interested.

"she had this problem with her brain. now let's not get sappy today on your first day back. you three are enrolled in school-", minho suddenly interrupts.

"school? hell no!", minho shouts.

"i go missing for a few days and i have to go back to school?", i feel like i've said that before.

"you have been gone for one year", he states.

"honestly i thought it would be worse", i shout.

"times flies", he laughs.

the rest of the ride, is more on the quiet side. i moved over to my right side where i was able to look out the window. beacon hills is quite weird, more nerve wracking than it should be. i get interrupted when a walkie talkie service turns on.

"sherif to station, we have a deadly attack on main street", a man says.

i look out the window and realize we are on main street.

"are you going to an-", i suddenly realize no one is in the car with me.

"DAD? DAD!! NEWT!! MINHO", i shout into complete silence.

this is a dream. wake up from a dream. you were in the car with your family and friends. your sleeping stiles wake up.

i called myself stiles?

bigger problems.

"hello stiles", a face covered in bandages.

"w-who are you!", i shout.

"the nogistune, don't you remember me?", stiles remember

cmon remember. IT POSSESSED ME!

"get away!", i shout trying to get out of my seat when i realize i'm completely buckled down.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!", i cry out.

"now why would i do that when i can take your body?", he tilts his head looking at me through the window.

it starts making it's way towards the car. i cry out hoping someone hears.

this is a dream and you are just living it.

you are fine.

you are safe.

i open my eyes to see the same setting.

"NEWT!! NEWT! NEWTIE WHATEVER GETS YOUR SHUCKING ATTENTION!", i scream out.

"heeee caannntttt heeeaaarrr yyyooouuu!", the thing taunts me.

"what do you want!"? i shout.

"to kill all of your friends stiles. you have gotten stronger. we would like a nice warrior!", it explains.

"no. leave me alone. you possessed me once and we killed you!", i shout to him.

"stiles! stiles!", i hear yelling in the background.

"be lucky that they interrupted our chat. you may not be so lucky next time", he fades.

"STILES!", i wake up to my dad yelling into my eye.

i can't say anything because i'm in shock. what does the nogistune want with me? me? cmon, i was fragile defenseless stiles stilinski who wasn't even a werewolf like his best friend-

"i-", i stutter out.

"tommy relax!", i try my best to listen to newt.

"i-i remember everything...", i finally blurt out.

"what! what do you remember stiles?", minho asks from the back.

i look in the eyes of my dad.

"it's the nogistune again isn't it?", it's like he knows.

i nod my head. right as i get back i'm getting possessed again.

"the nogistune wants to possess me again- and i swear i was all alone- in this car... we were on main street and i was tied down in a chair- i couldn't do anything like i was stiles again..", i explain.

"we will make sure you aren't alone. took hours to try and get you out of that evil spirit. i'll inform scott and the pack what's happening. i know they can help", i just nod.

newt and minho are sitting in the back with faces of pure confusion.

after what felt like years, we get to the house. we all jump out of the jeep.

"you guys can pick where you wanna go", dad goes upstairs and into his room.

"COUCH I CALL COUCH!", minho yells and runs to the couch.

he almost immediately falls asleep leaving me and newt.

"tommy, where is your shank ass going to sleep?", he asks me.

"i guess my room? where are you, going to sleep?", i ask hoping he says my room.

"oh- i don't know- oh god. can i ya know?", he asks stuttering.

"yeah newt you can sleep in my room", he smiles and heads up with me. he grabs a pillow and blanket and starts setting up a bed on the floor.

"newt.", i try and get his attention.

"newt!", i shout a little louder.

"yes?", he asks dumbly.

god he's so cute.

"my bed is quite big. if you want you can sleep here with me? the floor is uncomfortable, and my bed is well a bed", i nervously say.

"uh... sure! i mean yeah...", he nervously says.

i just laugh at him. i jump onto the bed and pat a spot next to me. newt understands and lays by me. we turn the lights off and sleep with each other's presence.