Hello!

I will also be posting this part as an announcement

I've decided that when each part reaches at least 50 reads, I'll update with another chapter. For example, when "Plans for the future" reaches 50 reads, I'll update with the next chapter in the story. Announcements do not count in this, and serve only to update you on my progress and intentions.

It would help me so much if you spread the story to other fans of the show who may enjoy this story.

I want to give you all what you have loyally waited for, but it would also mean so much to me if it received even half the viewership that it used to. I have worked hard to improve my writing over my hiatus, and I hope that it shows within this story and others that I may eventually write.

So please, if you enjoy, leave a vote or even a comment! It means so much to me and helps me orient it to how my lovely sinners (because that's what I've decided to call you all. Well, either that or hellions) wish for it to be.

Share the story with others if you think they'd enjoy it!

Again, I want to thank all of you for your viewership and the warm welcomes I received upon my return. Take care and please enjoy your morning/afternoon.

You are beautiful, you are radiant, you are loved <3

- Sinply1hellofashippr