Thinking

●YOUR POV●

  Taking a deep breath, I looked out of my window, running my hands through my hair. Closing my eyes, I crossed my arms, feeling the sun on my face as it shone through the window. A crow landed on the windowsill, edging along the window as it tapped the window with it's beak. Sighing, I tried to shoo it off, the bird only squawking and trying to the worm its way under the hardly-opened window. Opening tbe window, I pointed outside, "Go. Shoo shoo, bye bye!" It hopped onto my wrist, and I couldn't help but laugh softly. Turning around, I met a white dress shirt and tie, a silver watch chain hanging from a vest.
  Being tired, I only looked up at Sebastian with his amused smile, asking, "Is this yours?" He looked at me and then the bird, shrugging.
  "I couldn't very well tell you. If it is, then I am curious as to why it is inside."
  He continued to smile, taking the bird from my wrist and setting it free outside.

♥SEBASTIAN'S POV♥

  The bird was mine, I'd admit to myself, but I just wanted a reason to visit her. I had something to tell her, something that might would get me fired, or at the least punched. Turning from the window, I looked at her, pulling a flower from the vase on her dresser. Taking a deep breath, i offered it to her, "(Y/n)?" She blinked, looking up with those (e/c) eyes that could make any man melt. "Hm?" Turning the flower over in her hands, she tilted her head slightly, tensing slightly as lips were pressed against hers. I ran my fingers through her hair, freezing and pulling away from her, "I-I'm sorry..." For the first time that I could recall, my voice was high, and I stuttered, stepping back, "You really shouldn't let birds in your room." She nodded slightly, staring at me, "O-Okay...."

●YOUR POV●

Wheeze.