Bloody walls

I gasped

WTH isn't this supposed to be a hospital and not a death sentence. I took a step back from the machine which supposedly took helpless lives of many people. As I was walking backwards I slowly hit a desk.

Crash

The desk was so old it fell and all the equipment on the desk also fell. So I jumped at that but what caught my eye was not any rusty hospital equipment on the floor but it was another picture, I bent down and took it. This picture was the exact room that I was in. I turned around and brought the picture to my eye level as I compared the picture to the actual room.

The chair was on its exact position so was a little stool on the other side of the room. I looked at the stool and back at the picture. My eyes widened again the picture shows a girl with short brown hair tied down on the chair with the little tube thingys stuck to her forehead. There was also a man in a doctors coat. I could faintly make out the face of the doctor ( only faintly).

I put the picture in my pocket with the rest. I looked at the chair one last time and walked out.

"execution machine, weren't those illegal back then" I spoke to nobody in return

I walked out of the room to be met with a large open space with a desk in the middle of it. I look around the room the paint on the walls were faded away with large smudges. Large old lamps where placed on the ceiling, they where so old they where slightly flickering. The whole room gave a horror movie vibe. It looks like there was some sort of struggle. The desk was covered with scattered papers some even thrown on the floor some had ripped edges like they been eaten.

My eyes land on a old clipboard on the desk. I took the clipboard in my hands and read what's written on it

" Look up "

before I could even decide on what to do next, I felt something drop on my head. I looked up to see a signboard that spelled the hospitals name but was cut using some red liquid and written 

" MENTAL ALYSSUM "

I had my eyes wide and my body wouldn't move I felt another drop on my face. And with shaking hands I wiped it. I looked at my hands and gasped. I wipe the red not so mysterious liquid on my jeans and moved away from under the sign

" If this was a mental alyssum then why name it rose souls medical center in the first place and why did google say that it offered its services to the public." I question with furrowed eyebrows

Bang Bang

I heard a noise and it was coming from

"the roof ? wait it was the second floor"

I hear someone calling out for help. I didn't wast anymore time and ran to a staircase that was on the left side of the room which didn't cease to exist until now. I ran up the staircase to see a wide hallway with a bunch of doors in it ( you know like in an apartment ) almost all the the doors were open but one.

Bang Bang

It came from the door

"Help someone anyone, CODY "

I ran to the door and jiggle the doorknob but it was locked.

"Who is it? Cody?"

"It's me June and ima get you out of there okay" I spoke and began looking around for a way to get him out of there

There was no windows or anything. I began looking around for anything I could break the door with. Non

"June it's James I'm so happy your here now open the door please" James spoke in distress

"James I'm gonna have to tell you to move back from the door okay"

"Okay" the response was faint like he was a little further on the room

I took a step back and took a deep breath, I run up to the door and kicked it hard forcing half of the door to break and fall inside. I harshly kicked higher this time fully breaking the whole door with a loud snap. I walked in pushing the broken door so I can get in. I looked over to see James with a scared expression.

"June are you okay you have blood all over your face and arms" he said moving closer

I wasn't looking at James anymore my attention was on the room that we were in, it was the same room but with blood written all over the walls. The writing was written in some sort of foreign language.

"JUNE ARE YOU OKAY, snap out of it and let's go find the others" James was now vigorously shaking me

I reached on my pocket and showed him the picture. He tilted his head.

"What is this?"

I looked at him in disbelief and looked at the picture I was showing in front of his face. I brought the picture back and looked at it.

"June the picture is on the other side" he spoke

My attention was not on the picture but what was written behind the picture.

"Look it's some kind of vocabulary."

I showed James the back of the picture. He was shook

"Is that blood Why is there blood everywhere" James spoke

I rolled my eyes and looked back at the paper then at the wall. I slowly made my way towards it and touched it. I examine the vocabulary once more and began reading it out.

"The men killed off three people yesterday, oh how lucky them. They get to leave this hell hole, I mean they are in a better place now right"

It stops there I looked at another wall and began translating

" The poor lost souls are being brutally punished for their one little mistake ,they did not even have time to apologize themselves since they are so lost in their own guilt"

I looked back at James and looked behind him I stepped forward and spoke again

"This place does not help us it slowly kills us instead" this writing seemed older since it was a little darker

"James" I called out

"This was a mental hospital James and this place killed countless lives of many people. The people were fools to bring them here, and if they cannot succeed in changing them they just kills them off. The medicine, the treatment were all a lie they don't help them at all they make them worse it slowly tears the apart"

I don't know what nonsense I was saying but when I said it it made sense it was like someone has just spoken these words for me but it was

......Me