//Chapter Seven//

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

My insane mind wants to

create a world, where craziness

is treated as normal.

☰►─═07═─◄☰

THE PATTERS THAT ECHOED DOWN THE HALL TOYED WITH YOUR HEAD, SPIRALING DOWN TO WHAT YOU COULD ONLY HOPE WAS THE END. If the hall even had an end, you weren't sure. All you knew was that the next patient was waiting, and you had already used half of your shift to check on the others.

Shigaraki was still skeptical of my presence, but even though he scared the ever loving shit out of me, I think he might be starting to warm up to me. Kurogiri is as pleasant as ever, which made me feel bad when I had to decline his tea invitation.

Dabi is... well, still as flirtatious and addicted to fire as ever. Even telling me how he managed to swipe a lighter from one if the guards one time. Muscular was still closed off, only coming closer when you did. He kept muttering things that you couldn't quite hear.

Chizome, well, he's still as paranoid as he was when you first met. Catering to the corner of the room and only giving one worded, or three if you we're lucky, responses. And finally Toga. He was bubbly today, and you weren't sure why. All he said was that he heard from the guards that a new friend was coming over to play.

Whatever that meant, was a mystery to you.

Breathing out a sigh, you approached the dimly lit door, a gateway to the next patient. Pleasant or not. Taking a moment to look down, you swapped the file in your hand with another, being the new one. Flipping over the file cover, you began to read the text.

▭▭▭

║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║

patient profile
confidential

ᒪOᑕKEᗪ  ✖ᑌᑎᒪOᑕKEᗪ

ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ #⁰⁰

ATSUHIRO SAKO

D.O.B: 9 JANUARY, 1996

PREVIOUS ADMITTANCE DATE: 17 JULY, 2014

NEW ADMITTANCE DATE: 13 APRIL, 2018

REASON/S: Due to affiliations with criminal organizations, patient has grown with terrible crazed antics that were never treated and even encouraged. Patient is fanatical, which has led to several murders.

ILLNESS/ES:
Schizotypal Personality Disorder

WARNING: Beware of the patients tenacity and cunningness.

▭▭▭

Hand clasping the door knob, slowly the door freaked open, light fluttering out, which took you by surprise. Stepping inside, you gave a quiet gasp, not expecting the sight at all.