V.

Copyright © Andrea / ImForeverYoung19
Chapter Five

Layla's POV;

After they left I continued to cry. This pain is unbearable. The pain that I feel that the father of our daughter doesnt even know she exists. The pain he will feel if he finds out. Yeah I said it correctly IF. I don't even know if I want to tell him because even though I knew I was some part important to him but his chance at a real record deal and make something out of himself is also very important also, I can't put myself inbetween all of that.

All of a sudden my phone starts ring "Un-thinkable by Alicia Keys." I had mad alicia feels, her voice is just ama-zayn. I have to stop doing that. All these thingies with their names is just like gum. Attatching.

I grabbed my phone off the side table by my bed and looked at the caller I.D "Unknown" Confused I flipped my phone open and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Um..Hi. Is this Layla Hughes?"

The voice was rugged and low. It was a bit hard to detect who it was. But it was so familiar.

"Uh, Yes it is. May I ask whose speaking?" I asked while rubbing my growing belly.

"Um. Uh Its Harry, Lays. I miss you very much"

I was in complete shock! What the bloody hell.

"Ha-Harry?"

"Yes Layla, its me."

"Oh Harry! I've missed you"

"I've missed you too love. Did you read the letter I left you. I was in town yesterday."

" I was sick, some kind of stomach flu but I'm alright. I haven't read it. But tell me Harry, How have you been?"

"I've been quite alright, I think about you EVERY single day my love." He said emphasizing on the "every"

"And I miss you terribly, but we will see each other soon. Maybe not now or years from now but we will eventually."

I was slowly building up my courage "Harry I need to t-"

"Love, I'm sorry but I need to go Talk to you soon. I love you."

"I love you too harr-" And the line went silent.

I need to start saving my self this heartache. I can't answer his calls anymore.

"Its only you and I for now my lovely" I whispered to my belly.

I remembered that letter that Harry was talking about and Anne was giving me something yesterday. I dug through my purse and found a white envelope with my name written in a nice cursive any body would be jealous of having. And its Harry's writing.

I opened it and examined the letter carefully than started to read.

"To my Beloved Layla,

I heard you are sick, I hope you are feeling better my love. I wish I got a chance to see you, I felt as of something wasn't right when I left. You had more to say but you didn't say it. I wish you could've said what was on your mind. I know this seperation is causing both of us a huge heartache but always know I will never forget you. You are my first love and always will be. Till the day we see eachother.

I love you,

Your Harry.

It got me so teared up, why didn't I tell him. Oh that's right because I care for his career. The truth will come out eventually right?

A/N It is short! But its sort of a filler with a surprise huh? I really do hope people read this! I will not give up!!! Send this to other directioner fanfic lovers!!! <3

My rant is over.