II.

Copyright © Andrea / ImForeverYoung19

A/N;

Well, What did you think about the first chapter? Leave me some feedback! His actual audition righttt over there! ->>

×××××××××××××××
Chapter Two

Layla's Pov;

I am about nervous as fladoodles. As you can tell I don't really like to curse, its kind of naughty if you as me. Harry doesn't like it when you use the "F" word, but than again he does curse a lot when he's frustrated. Today is the X Factor auditions, 3 weeks after that special night. And I'm... 4 days late. I mean I'm usually 1-2 days late every cycle but... this was unusual for me. I couldn't be pregnant because, well.. now that I think about it we didn't use protection.. Bloody Hell!

I got into my car and drove to the nearest pharmacy. I went to the pregnancy test section and pretended to be on the phone with my mum, for a 16 year old it is quite embarrassing shopping for a test at such a young age.

"Mum, which one was the one you wanted? Mhmm, okay I found it. I'll be home soon." That little act kept the curious and judging stares away.

I payed for it and headed to a near nandos, they must have a public washroom. This isn't the right place to do it but I did it anyways. I waited inside the stall for what felt like forever. I timed my phone 8 minutes exact. I paced back and forth dreading for the moment the alarm would ring. Speaking of which, it rung breaking me away from my worried thoughts.

I picked up the platic stick and saw a little red cross ( + ) Positive. I couldn't be. But I was. I almost fainted if it wasn't for me holding on to the towel rack. How was I going to tell harry? We were parents, going to be parents. TEEN parents. I looked at the clock and had 2 hours to get ready before we went on the road to the auditions. I put the pee stick in my bag and headed home... most importantly, how was I going to tell my parents.

•×××××××××××××××ו

We arrived at the X Factor set and he was interviewed by some guy, his whole family was there to support him, I'm so camera shy I hid in the background. His mum is the nicest lady in the world. I absolutely love her. He got his contestant number, 165998 and waited inside the waiting room. A Man dressed In black came in and read his name off a clipboard.

"Harry Styles"

He gave me a nervous look and kissed my cheek, he still gave me the butterflies besides the growing human being in me, today was about harry and I'm willing to wait, This is a huge chance for him. He gave us all hugs and headed towards the stage.

Harry's POV:

I couldn't believe how many people were on set, they all had their heart set on this dream. Could I possibly be one of them. I was looking dumbfounded out the waiting room window until a voice had called my name.

"Harry Styles"

I gathered all the courage I had to get up. I kissed laylas cheek because that seemed to soothe me a bit, and my mum seemed to feel left out and kissed my cheek. erm, yuck. I hugged them all and headed up to the stage that can determine my whole future.

I walked across the stage as a bunch of girls were yelling, My eyes were focused on simon.

"Erm..Hello."

"Hello, Nice to meet you, What's your name"

"I'm Harry Styles."

"Okay..Okay Harry how old are you?"

"I'm Sixteen."

"Sixteen. Okay, so Tell me abit about you."

"Erm.. I Work at a bakery."

*Talk about job*

*Then School*

"Wow...So what are you doing here today?"

"Well I've always wanted to audition but I've always been a bit too young."

"What are you going to sing?"

"Isn't she lovely by stevie wonder."

"Okay good luck."

"Thankyou"

"Isn't she lovely,

Isn't she wonderful.

Isn't she precious?

Less than one minute old.

and I never thought, through love we'd be, making one as lovely as she.

But isn't she lovely made from, Love"

Nicole: "I'm really glad that we had the opportunity to hear you acopella, because we could really hear how great your voice is."

"Thankyou"

"For 16 yeara old you have a beautiful voice."

Louis: "I agree with nicole, however I still think you are young and don't have enough expirience or confidence yet"

"Okay"

"Ah yes, someone in the audience said "Rubbish" and I totally agree with them. Ah because the show is designed to find someone like you whether your 15,16,17 it doesn't matter. I think with a bit of vocal coaching you could be good."

"Thankyou, thanks"

Simon: Louie.

Louie: Harry for all the right reasons I'm going to say No.

Simon: Louie, I don't think the boo'd you loud enough.

Nicole: I like you harry, I'm going to say yes.

Simon: You will be happy to know I will be agreeing with nicole and that's another yes.

"Thankyou!" And with that I ran back to the arms of my loving girlfriend and family.

•×××××××××××××ו

Layla's POV;

He did it. He really did. His dream is set. I coudn't tell him I was pregnant because I would he crushing his dreams of being a professional or he would think I would be making up such rubbish to keep him with me. What am I going to do.. It wont be much right?

•××ו

It wasn't long after he didn't make it through the bootcamp, I was a bit relieved but simon was always one step ahead as I was one step behind. He called him back a few with a cute white irish kid, a kid with a goofy grin who has a thing for stripes, A boy who couldn't dance for his life and a boy who pretty much took lessons as a kid, or so that's what it seemed. All boys looked crushed till St.Simon picked them up put them under his wing and made them the first band on the x factor "One direction" . There goes my plan on telling him down the drain.

Before our final goodbyes, we shared a intimate moment.

"I love you layla, you do know I will come back for you love. you know that right?"

"Yes, I love you too hazza."

"I'm going to miss you lay."

"Me Too."

He kissed me goodbye.

"I promise you , I will come back for you. You will be waiting for me right my love? "

"Always and forever"

He hugged me tightly and kissed me longer this time before he walked away.

"Harry!" I managed to choke out.

He turned and gave me a curious look.

"Harry, I'm...."

His eyes went slightly confused to wide eyed.

"I'm happy for you.. love you hazza."

"I love you too babe."

with that he headed towards his new future. A future that wasn't mean for us but for him.

I looked down at my stomach and thought to myself.

I'm such a coward... I sure am.