Kidnapped!!

Warning ⚠️: In this chapter the character will get raped and beaten in here soo..I suggest you leave and go read a different fanfic ok (:

This is cringey..I hate myself..

The next morning ***

*I was still in bed I turned around to see Din sleeping, he's soo cute when he's sleeping.. *

Din: *Wakes up* Morning beautiful *smiles*

(Y/n): Morning handsome *giggles*

Din: Wanna head to the village to get some food supplies?

(Y/n): Sure but first I wanna shower

Din: No! You're not leaving this bed! *He hugged her hard*

(Y/n): Diiiin!! Can I please go take a shower!

Din: Never!

(Y/n): *Sighs* Fine..do ya wanna shower with me? *winks at Din*

Din: *Blushes lightly* Um..*Clears throat* Sure

*As they entered the shower they did you know what..Once they were done they got dressed and woke up little Yoda and headed to the village*

(Y/n): Din look!  There selling some dead frogs half price!

Din: Let's get them!

*As we were heading to the seller just then someone grabbed me from behind*

(Y/n): Let go of me! Din!!

Stranger: *Covers her mouth*

***Din was paying no mind to (Y/n) as he bought the frogs and was looking at jewelry to get for (Y/n)..luckily baby Yoda saw what was happening and tried to stop the person who was trying to kidnap (Y/n)..baby Yoda used the force and threw some kind of paint on the stranger who threw a rock at baby Yoda to make him stop..which did stop poor baby Yoda so the strangers proceeds to try to take (Y/n) away**

(Y/n): *Bites the stranger's hand* DIN!!

Stranger: Arrgh! Shut up! *Knocks her out*

*Once I woke up..I was in a room I couldn't move I must've been tied up ..my vision came back to me...then a bald man came up to me*

Stranger: Hello..I'm Mayfeld..and you must be Din's new girlfriend huh?

(Y/n): How did you know? And how do you know Din?

Mayfeld: We've been watching you yesterday plotting our revenge to get on Din, for putting me and my friends in jail!

(Y/n): Oh..well guess what Din's gonna find me and he's gonna kick your sorry ass!

Mayfeld: Hmm..sure he is..also may I introduce to Din's ex girlfriend..

(Y/n): Ex girlfriend?..

Mayfeld: I'm guessing Din never told you huh..

(Y/n): No..he didn't..

Mayfeld: Well now ya know!.. *Whistles*

*Then all of sudden some kind of alien girl with light purple skin came in grinning at me*

Xi'an: Well well hi there! I never knew Din would go for a girl like yourself..How's he doing?

(Y/n): I'm not telling you shit! And just so you know he actually does love me!

Xi'an: Ya know he use to love me..but where did that lead oh that's right Breaking up! Oi Mayfeld! Give her something that Din will definitely be pissed at! *laughs evily*