The Kiss

(The moment everyone's been waiting for! Hope you guys had a lovely New Years! (: I hope you liked this chapter)

*The next morning was like any ordinary day but that's when (Y/n) made a huge mistake by giving Mando that kiss on his helmet, she felt embarrassed and utterly stupid for doing that

*The next morning was like any ordinary day but that's when (Y/n) made a huge mistake by giving Mando that kiss on his helmet, she felt embarrassed and utterly stupid for doing that..let's just hope that Mando doesn't bring it up!..*

Mando: Morning (Y/n), about last night..

(Y/n): I know it was very stupid and I didn't mean to! I..I..I'm sorry.. *Looks down*

Mando: It's Fine..it's just that no one's ever done that to me before..it felt kinda nice.. **Thoughts: Stupid! Why did you say that?!! Now she thinks you like her great!..maybe I am starting to have feelings for her..if only she knew..*

(Y/n): Oh..*chuckles slightly*

*At night*

Mando: Hey kid want a frog?

The child: *Nods*

Mando: *Feeds the child then goes to the kitchen to get some soup*

The child: *Tugs on (Y/n)'a leg*

(Y/n): Hi sweetie, ya wanna color by any chance?

The child: *Nods*

(Y/n): *Hands the child crayons and a piece of paper*

The child: *Runs off to go color*

(Y/n): *Heads to the cockpit*

Mando: *Turns to her and just looks at the stars with her*

The child: *Scribbles on the of piece paper while on the floor and holds it up that says: "Kiss Her You Fool! :) "

Mando: *Turns his head to see the child and sees the paper, I then show off a bit of my face but to only reveal my lips, I turned to (Y/n) and cupped her cheek then kissed her*

(Y/n): *Eyes widen and kisses back and wrapped my arms around his neck*

The child: *Squeals and smiles*

Mando: *Pulls back*

(Y/n): *Blushes*

Mando: *Smiles and puts back his helmet on*

*They both parted away from each other..(let's just say they were both into it!)

Mando: *Sat down on his chair and kept rewinding the kiss and felt it was the time to tell her..*

(Y/n): *In her head: Holy shit! Mando kissed me?!! And yet..that was my first kiss!..maybe he does like me back!..so this how love feels.** *I get into my pj's and went to bed*