Together/Training

Mando: (Y/n) I have to tell you something

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Mando: (Y/n) I have to tell you something

(Y/n): I have to tell you something too!

Mando: Let's both say it and get it over with

(Y/n): Ok

Both Mando & (Y/n): I like you!

(Y/n): Wait! You like me too?

Mando: I've always had when I first laid my eyes on you I didn't want to admit it cause I thought It wasn't it the way or it was..Pathetic to like you..whenever I'm near you

(Y/n): Oh *Blushes* well I have to be honest with you..you were actually my first kiss..and it's not pathetic I thought it was kinda cute even though I never caught that..but..I do wanna see the man I once called my hero and now my lover's face..

I do wanna see the man I once called my hero and now my lover's face

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

*(Y/n) tries to lift Mando's helmet but Mando stopped her*

Mando: I'm sorry but you can't..remember I swore to the creed that I wouldn't let no one see my face..not again..also I'm guessing we're dating now huh?..

(Y/n): Oh..right sorry and I guess I could live with that also yes we are! *Smiles*

*Just then the ship started rumbling which caused me to fall on top of Mando*

(Y/n): *Chuckles slightly and gets up*

Mando: *Gets up as well* I'll be right back the kid must be pressing buttons again! Don't wait up

(Y/n): Oh I won't

Mando: Hey womp rat! Quit pressing buttons! *Yanks the kid away from the control panel and just holds him up by his coat* you just love pressing buttons huh..

The child: *Coos*

Mando: That's What I thought kiddo.. *Puts the child down* Now go play with (Y/n)..

*Mando lands the ship in a different planet where no one was there, Mando then heads down to get his weapons and armor, then heads outside*

(Y/n): Mando, I put the kid to sleep also what are we doing here?

Mando: It's time I taught you how to defend yourself from danger! Before we start..is your leg still hurting you?

(Y/n): Ok also not anymore it healed

Mando: Alright just making sure..since we're together I'm gonna let you call me by my real name which is Din

(Y/n): Alright Din!

*(Y/n) kicks Din right in the chest then started to pin him down*

Din: Not bad! *Gets unpinned and started throwing punches at her*

(Y/n): *Catches his fist and flips him over* I'm getting better by the second!

Din: *Smiles underneath helmet* Now it's time I taught you how to shoot!

(Y/n):  Now it's getting interesting!

Din: Steady now! *Helps her steady her blaster*

(Y/n): *Shoots the can and it falls to the ground* I did it!

Din: I think we're making some progress!

(Y/n): Yea we did and it's all thanks to you *Hugs Din*

Din: *Hugs her back* Wanna stay here for the night

(Y/n): Sure it does look nice to be outside instead of being in the ship no offense Din..

Din: *Chuckles* None taken..

*The two couple laid down next to each other looking at the stars*

(Y/n): It's so beautiful!

Din: Not as beautiful as you..

(Y/n): *Blushes* That is so cheesy..

Din: It was not cheesy!

(Y/n): ok it wasn't cheesy..just kidding it was cheesy! *giggles*

Din: Hey! *punches her arm slightly*

(Y/n): *Smiles and cuddles next to Din* I love you..

Din: I love you too..

(Y/n): We should give the kid a name

Din: You're right he kinda does need a name..what did you have in mind?

(Y/n): Lets call him baby Yoda

Din: Yoda I like it! Wanna head back inside

(Y/n): Sure

*They headed back to the ship, (Y/n) went to bed as usual and Din flew the ship and baby Yoda was still asleep*

Whooo! They finally admitted that they have feelings for each other! :D
The next chapter I'll be writing about The Mandalorian's ep 7 & 8! Anyways stay tuned for more chapters!