Dancing with a Mandalorian!

*The next morning*

(Y/n): *Wakes up*

Mando: You're finally awake..

(Y/n): Yea..

Mando: I cooked you some breakfast

(Y/n): Thanks..I guess..

The child: *Coos*

(Y/n): Morning little guy *Smiles down at him*
Wanna eat some breakfast?

The child: *Smiles widely and shakes his head*

(Y/n): Alright *Picks up the child and heads to the kitchen*

Mando: *Eats his breakfast* So how are you feeling?

(Y/n): *Eats a little of her breakfast*Better than yesterday my leg still hurts a little..

Mando: That's good..Let me clean it up first then we're gonna go head into town to get some stuff especially for you since you need some clothes

(Y/n): Yea I need some new clothes cause this dress it's kinda old..

*Once Mando finished cleaning up my wound and rebandaged it again as soon as the ship landed we headed to a place just for me..I picked out the clothes and Mando bought it..the child started to get fussy so Mando got us some food and stuff to keep the child busy, we then headed back to the ship, I then went over to my room to put on my new dress, it was a red dress, I headed to the cockpit to see what were The child and Mando were doing*

the child started to get fussy so Mando got us some food and stuff to keep the child busy, we then headed back to the ship, I then went over to my room to put on my new dress, it was a red dress, I headed to the cockpit to see what were The child ...

(Y/n): *Taps on Mando's shoulder* Hi Mando I just wanna say thank you for buying my new clothes I don't know how I could ever repay you

Mando: *Turns around and his eyes widen underneath his helmet* You look beautiful! And it's fine you don't have too..

(Y/n): *Blushes* Thank you..

The child: *Pushes a button then music comes blasting*

Mando: *Clears throat* Would you..like to dance with me?

(Y/n): I don't see why not

*I took Mando's gloved hand in mine then we started slow danced*

(Y/n): You're not a bad dancer

Mando: *Smiles underneath his helmet* You're not so bad yourself..

The child: *Squeals with glee*

*The song ends*

Hello there! Thank you for reading  today's chapter! (: I hope you liked this chapter! I'm not really good with titles..