Trouble

(I'm gonna start off with ep 7 of The Mandalorian and then next..ya guessed it! ep 8!! You'll be surprised on what will happen!)

*(Y/n) and baby Yoda were still sound asleep for the night, Din was still flying the ship, he looked back at baby yoda who was snoring peacefully then all of a sudden there was beeping coming from the control panel then appeared a hologram of Gree...

*(Y/n) and baby Yoda were still sound asleep for the night, Din was still flying the ship, he looked back at baby yoda who was snoring peacefully then all of a sudden there was beeping coming from the control panel then appeared a hologram of Greef Karga*

Greef: My friend if you are receiving this transmission, that mean you're alive. You might be surprised to hear this but I am alive too. I guess we could call it even. A lot has happened since we last saw each other. The man who hired you is still here, and his ranks of ex-imperial guards have grown.They have imposed despotic rule over my city, which has impeded the livelihood of the Guild. We consider him an enemy, but we cannot get close enough to take him out. If you would consider one last commission, I will very much make it worth your while. You have been successful so far in staving off their hunters, but they will not stop until they have their prize. So, here is my proposition. Return to Navarro, Bring the child as bait. I will arrange an exchange, and provide loyal Guild members as protection. Once we get near the client, you kill him, and we both get what we want. If you succeed, you keep the child and I will have your name cleared from the Guild, for a man of honor should not be forced to live in exile. I await your arrival with optimism.

*Greef turned the hologram off, with that Din knew what he had to do..he headed to Sorgan once he got there it was already morning, he told me what happened and we have to pay a visit to one of his friends for help, we headed to a bar and heard shouting as we enter the bar we seen two people fighting one was a horned alien and the other a woman who looked really tough and I wasn't afraid to admit that I was a bit scared..Din went up to her*

Din: Looking for some work?

*Me, Din and baby Yoda and Don's friend headed to sit down talk and drink*

Din: It seemed like a straightforward operation. They're providing the plan firepower. I'm the snare

Cara: With the kid?

Din: That's why I'm coming to you.

Cara: I don't know. I've been advised to lay low. If anybody runs my chain code I'll rot in a cell for the rest of my life.

Din: I thought you were a veteran

*Just then the same horned alien came up to our table and put his money down and left*

Cara: Come back soon..I've been a lot of things since, Most of them carry a life sentence. If I so much as book passage on a ship registered to the New Republic, I'm—

Din: I have a ship, I can bring you there and back..with a handsome reward. You can live free of worry

Cara: I'm already free and worry, and I'm not in the mood to play soldier anymore. Especially fighting some local warlord.