"Will you come in with me after you've eaten?" Henry asked who had already spied the halter neck strap of Emma's red bikini.

"After I've eaten and given my body about an hour to digest, yes," Emma nodded. "Speaking of which, what's for breakfast?"

"The best fruit salad I've ever had," Henry said just as he finished his bowl of said food.

"Really?" Emma said, surprised. "But I have to force you to eat apples at home."

"Apples are boring," Henry argued. "Zelena had oranges, grapes, strawberries and these super sweet apricots."

"Sounds great!" Emma grinned. "Do they all grow here?" she asked, turning to their hostess who had been sitting and listening to the conversation with a smile on her face.

"Yes," Zelena said, spooning Emma out a large helping of the fruit salad as she spoke. "The apricots are usually a little later but we've had such a warm winter that they're coming into season already. The grapes are just reaching their end now but the oranges and strawberries are flourishing." She pointed to the far end of the large garden as she spoke.

"You grow them here?" Emma asked.

"Indeed," Zelena nodded. "I have a large fruit garden and the olive trees beyond are ours too. We supply a couple of the delis in the town but the rest is for me and whoever is coming to visit. I'll give you the tour later if you like."

The fruit salad was indeed divine and Emma scoffed down two bowlfuls along with a cup of tea as she, Zelena and Regina talked about plans for the week ahead. The general consensus was that there was no plan and they would take each day as it comes. Emma thought that was the best sort of holiday. No obligations. No expectations. No pressures.

As the heat of the day began to heighten, Emma finally decided to check out the pool.

"Are you coming in?" Emma asked as she tugged her tank top over her head and began to unbutton her still-damp denim shorts. Henry was already in the pool and had been calling for his mother to join him for ten minutes.

"Give us a minute?" Regina said, looking appreciatively at the toned body being revealed to her before nodding her head subtly towards Zelena.

Emma nodded her understanding, kissed Regina's cheek and jogged over to the pool before moving seamlessly into a graceful dive and disappeared under the sparkling blue water.

"Impressive," Zelena said. "I can see why you like her."

"I love her," Regina corrected. "And yes, she's a pretty incredible woman."

"I'm glad she had you," the redhead said. "I'm sorry I didn't come over after Robin, you know. I wanted to but I just couldn't leave the farm at that time. I assume Aunt Cora wasn't much support."

"No," Regina said. "I've barely spoken to her, to be honest. Just a few phone calls. She doesn't even know about -,"

"About what?" Zelena asked when it became apparent Regina had stopped talking.

Regina turned in her chair and took her cousin's hands in her own. "I'm pregnant."

There was a long silence: the kind which Regina was growing accustomed to sitting through when she imparted her news.