chapter 3

After all of that happened I didn't know what was going to to happen next. I decided that taking a nap would be a better idea than worrying about it. Next thing I know we are home. I look around my neighborhood and see that no one is outside. It's dark outside any way and no one would see me like this.

We get out of the car and I grab my stuff that I had brought along. I am about to go up stairs to my room and change into some clothes when my mom tells me to come back downstairs. She tells me that she wants me to wear the diaper to sleep just in case. I didn't want to argue because well I wanted to try the diaper in the first place but I didn't want it to seem like I wanted it so I pretend to argue.

I went to my room and looked at myself in the mirror. I see an 18 year old girl that didn't look much different than a toddler. All I was missing was the pacifier. I was pretty tired after a long day so I decided to call it a day.

The next thing I know my mom comes into my room and wakes me up. She sits on my bed next to me and looks out my window. She then tells me that my dad and her were talking last night. I start to worry. She says that if it wasn't for the diaper I was wearing yesterday that I would have made a big mess in the car.

My mom tellse to stand up so she can check my diaper. I was hoping that it was just my imagination but it wasn't. My diaper was soaked. I look at her and tell her I didn't mean to. It was an accident. She tells me it's okay and that we would talk about it later and that I should probably clean up.

I go and grab some clothes and head for the bathroom to take a shower. I undress and untape the diaper and throw it away. As I am showering my mom walks into the bathroom and tells me she was just grabbing some cleaning supplies and I didn't think anything of it so I kept on doing my thing.

As I got out of the shower I realize that I can't find my panties anywhere. I was sure that I brought them with me but I must of not. I wrap my towel around myself and walk towards my room. When. I get there I close my door and blinds and go to my drawer to grab a pair of underwear but to my surprise they are all gone. I look in my dirty clothes and there's nothing.

I put on a pair of shorts and a shirt so I can ask my mom where all of my panties went. I couldn't find her anywhere inside the house. I look out the window and she is cleaning out the car with my dad. I knock on the window and she says something to my dad but I couldn't understand because she was outside.

"Umm mom. Where did all of my underwear go?"

"Well honey your dad and I were talking and we are worried about you having accidents during the day and since we have to go pick up your sister from your aunt's house on the weekend we thought that having you wear diapers would be a good idea. Your sister isn't home so she can't make fun of you."

"Mom are you serious? It was a one time thing I don't need diapers you know."

" Then explain to me why you were wearing one of your baby cousins diaper? And if it wasn't for the diaper that you somehow got a hold of you would have peed all over the seat of the car"

All I could do was look at the ground.

"Do you have any other diapers that you were wearing yesterday?"

"No, I only had the two."

"Well good thing that your father went out this morning and bought you some right? They aren't real diapers like the ones that your baby cousin wears but they are pull ups so  you you can pull them up like regular underwear."

On the bright side my sister isn't home so she won't be able to make fun of me. As my mom gives me one pull up she tells me that I don't get to keep my shorts on because she wants to be able to check when if I am wet. She then asks me if I need help changing into the pull up. I look at her with a stink eye and pull my shorts down and slide the pull up on while my mom watches me.