𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

She had succumbed to the man's puppy eyes. Sighing, she gestured him to walk with her outside her house.

"Where to, then?" Airi questioned, slightly irritated.

"My prodigies are outside. I forced them to keep quiet and sit outside like dogs. It was funny as hell, Hanata." Tengen chucked to himself before he held the front door for her. She bowed her head in response before meeting up with Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke.

"H-Hanata-san is actually coming with us?!" Tanjiro stuttered, slightly flushed in the face. Airi smiled kindly.

"Damn right I am. I've got nothing else to do." She placed her hands on her hips, giving the men a challenging stare.

The five walked away from Airi's estate on the outskirts of Headquarters. Tengen and Airi walked side by side, with the three youth walking silently behind them. Airi enjoyed the silence, for once.

"So? Where're we going, Geezer and Old Lady?" The boar masked Inosuke questioned bluntly. Airi swore she felt a vein pop out of her forehead.

"To the most flamboyant place in all of Japan, filled with lust and greed," Tengen turned around, giving the three a menacing glance, "The Red Light District where the demon lives."

Zenitsu broke out in a sweat, feeling greatly unprepared for the mission.

"Don't worry about it, guys. Tengen is just trying to scare you with his face." Airi snickered herself, looking at the Sound Hashira. This ticked the older man off, so he cocked a brow.

"I already regret bringing you along, Hanata." Tengen stated blankly. Airi still noticed his angry demeanor, even though he tried to keep his cool.

Airi knew he wanted to make those boys admire him greatly. So, she decided to go along with it, just for her own entertainment.

The five conversed together as they walked, until one comment pissed Tengen off.

"I AM GOD! YOU ARE TRASH! First off, get that right into your skulls. SCREW IT IN THERE." Tengen scolded, stopping the group in their tracks. Airi just let the whole scenario happen.

"If I tell you to become a dog, BECOME A DOG. If I tell you to become a monkey, BECOME A MONKEY!! YOU WILL ALWAYS HUMOR ME WHILE STOOPING DOWN AND IMPLORING ME FOR FAVORS. AND DO YOUR BEST TO FLATTER ME!" Tengen ranted.

Airi held her hand against one side of her mouth, blocking what she was about to whisper so the grand Sound Hashira couldn't decipher what she said.

"Do it." Airi lipped to the three as Zenitsu and Tanjiro rapidly shifted their eyes towards her lips. She was successful in conveying her message to them. She wasn't sure if Inosuke got the memo, though.

"I'LL SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME. I AM GOD!!" He said loudly before posing dramatically. Airi just stood there in shock, wondering how stupid Uzui could get.

'How do you have three wives? Is it because you're hot? Is that it?' Airi thought, her eyebrows furrowing at the sight of the man, thinking.

She quickly shot her head to the direction of the hand of Tanjiro shooting up in the air, indicating he had a question.

"What exactly do you rule over as a god?" Tanjiro asked genuinely. Airi thought the boy had grown stupid from Tengen's antics, too.