Chapter 15 - Our Robotic Classmate

_Your POV_

"Man, I hate Mondays." Sugino whined as he. Nagi, and me walked up the steep mountain.

"You can say that again." I said rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"You slept late [N/N]?" Nagi asked.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, I had a [Favorite Anime] marathon. I don't regret it though."

Nagi sweat dropped. "Of course you don't."

The sound of footsteps slowly became louder as it drew closer to us. "Hey guys, wait up!" Turning around we saw Isogai running towards us.

"Good morning, Isogai." I greeted the Ikeman.

"G-Good morning to you too, [Y/N]." He replied, a small blush appeared on his cheeks. I tilted my head confused on his sudden stuttering, shaking his head he turned to the other two boys.

"So, did you get the email? The one that Mr. Karasuma send us."

"Yep." Nagi nodded.

"Something about a transfer student, right?" Sugino added.

Pulling out his phone Isogai showed us the email.

"Hmm, seems pretty fishy to me. Their probably trying out another assassin." The baseball lover stated.

"Weird they got professional killers our age." The bluenette commented.

"Come on, Nagi. Your killing me here." I said as I felt an imaginary arrow hit my chest.

"N-No! I-I didn't mean you, [N/N]!!" Nagi explained frantically moving his arms around.

"Maybe the whole teacher thing became too obvious."

"We all saw how that cover turned out for Ms. Vitch."

"Have you seen a pic?!" Okajima suddenly said jumping out of nowhere scaring the rest of us.

"Dude what are you?! A ninja or something?!" Sugino stepped back in surprised.

"Naturally I was curious and asked Mr. Karasuma for some pics." Taking out his phone he showed us a picture. "Ask and you shall receive."

"Whoa, it's a girl!" I said.

"And you already added her as your wallpaper." Nagi sighed.

"She's so adorable! I've been waiting for this my whole life!!!" Okajima yelled jumping in the air with his phone pressed against his chest.

"Chill dude, your causing a scene." Sugino sweat dropped trying to calm down the excited boy.

"Come on guys, we're going to be late for class." I exclaimed.

"Right let's go."

💙

Walking in the classroom we stood there in confusion as we stared at the large rectangular black box that was at the back of the class.

"What the hell is that?" Sugino asked as we walked up to it.

The large rectangular box suddenly turned on revealing a girl with pink hair and dull red eyes.

"Good morning." The girl spoke in a monotone voice. "I am the Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery who will be joining your class. Nice to meet you." And without another word the screen turned black.

'So it's come to this.'

Mr. Karasuma then slide opened the door and entered the room with Koro-sensei and mom behind him.