All Them Teas!!!

I know you guys would like a continuation better but since we've already mentioned all those teas what about a word about all of them! XD

One funny thing, so far I have basically did NOT include a true tea in any of the chapters. Did anyone notice? XP And only two of the mentioned beverages/foods do indeed include tea leaves amongst their ingrediences. And those are masala and ochazuke.

Now to name them all in a chronilogical order! XD

Sakuracha
The one I have tasted and bought the same day is actually made of only leaves, not the pretty rosy flower petals, only boring slender and long leaves. The taste is very likeable though. Mild and sweetish, even people not used to mild chinese green teas - that might be closest to it in taste - would like it because it does have its own unique taste.

The only other time I had tasted a different food/tea with sakura leaves was a mochi - I think? - with fermented and salted leaves... it was pretty gross, at least for me. XD Not used to that taste.

MasalaAs I've described in the story

Masala
As I've described in the story. I really like this Indian non-tea. Smells wonderfully, tastes aromatic and picant and the honey/sugar and black tea burst you up immediately. I just hate boiling milk, it always sticks to the pan. XD This is one of the two that actually involves tea leaves.

Marrocan teaI actually managed to taste a Marrocan tea made by my Marrocan friends during a clinnical internship in Lithuania and my reaction was about the same as Shen Wei's

Marrocan tea
I actually managed to taste a Marrocan tea made by my Marrocan friends during a clinnical internship in Lithuania and my reaction was about the same as Shen Wei's. At first, honey overload! It's like super SUPER sweet in its original form and since I - except for masala - NEVER sweeten my tea, it was quite a shock. I usually prefer Chinese green teas, matcha or plain Ceylon black tea with milk...

 I usually prefer Chinese green teas, matcha or plain Ceylon black tea with milk