"Baby? Are you not coming with us?" I ask as I walk over towards him.

"N-no, i-im going to practise some more." Jimin says quietly, giving me a nervous look.

"You sure? You can come with us if you want?" I say, stroking his sweaty hair.

"I-I'm sure, I-I want-t to practise more" he says quietly.

I smile and nod before leaving the room. I didn't want to make him uncomfortable but that didn't make me not worry about him.

I sigh as I slouch onto the canteen seating.

"Yoongi-ah, eat" Jin says as he gives me my lunch. My stomach rumbles at the sight and I began eating along with the others.

"Is Jimin still practising?" Namjoon asks.

I nod and rest my head onto my free arm, eating with the other.

"Hes just stressed, you know he does that when he's stressed out" Taehyung says, trying to convince himself and everyone else.

I shrug and focus on eating. I didn't really want to talk about it. It's just making every day painful.

"Has dispatch done anything yet?" Jungkook asks quietly.

I open twitter and go onto their page and refresh. Nothing about us comes up and I pass it to Jungkook.

"Anytime they could. But we don't know when" I say, pushing my remaining food around before finishing it.

Jungkook nods before passing my phone back.

"You guys have a vocal practise and we had studio time after finishing our choreography session in a minute. So let's start heading back yeah?" Namjoon says, beginning to pack up the food.

"I'm going to go make sure Jiminie's okay if that's alright" I say putting my trash in the bin and walking out of the canteen.

I enter the practise room and find Jimin still practising the same choreography.

"Hey baby, are you sure your not hungry?" I ask, going behind him and embracing him, stopping him from practising further.

He nods quickly and looks down at his feet.

"Try not to stress okay? Whatever happens, we will always be together, I promise" I whisper as the rest of the members filed into the room, with Jungkook giving Taehyung a piggy back.

I smiled at their joking around before taking my attention back to Jimin.

"You sure your okay?" I ask again, placing kisses along his neck.

He nods quickly just as the choreographer came in and we separated.

"Okay everyone DNA from the top!" He shouted as the music started up.

*****timeskip*****

After our session, we split off, the vocal line going to their session and me, Namjoon and Hoseok going to our studios.

I wasn't actually working on the music. I got distracted.

'Dispatch regulations'

I was reading through the information, seeing what I could do and if we had a large possibility of being exposed.

Unfortunately, it turned out, they could make a lot of money out of us therefore, it was a high chance that they would expose us.

Knock knock

I sigh as I get up and open the door to Jungkook.

"Hyung, we are leaving now." Jungkook says quietly, and waits for me to pack up.

"Hyung?" He asks quietly as I shut down my computer.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"Is everything going to be okay? They won't kick you both out right? Or make you break up?" Jungkook asks, nervousness lacing his voice.

"No no Kookie. The company already knew about us and besides, I'm not leaving Jimin no matter what. It will be okay, alright?" I say as we both leave the studio and walk towards the exit.

Jungkook nods understandingly as I follow him outside towards the van.

Once I get in the van, I notice Jimin's absence.

"Where's Jimin-ah?" I ask immediately. Looking around for an explanation.

"He's practising more. He wouldn't come back with us." Taehyung says in a defeated tone.

"I'm going to stay then" I say starting to get out the van.

"Yoongi-ah, we will go pick him up later okay? He justs needs some time, he's not even talking to us at the moment" Jin says from the front. I pause and run my hand through my hair.

"I'll stay hyung. I'll just wait outside the door and wait for him. What if he faints?" I say, standing up.

"Yoongi-ah, you need to rest okay?" Jin says before I decide to sit back down.

After a painfully long drive we got back to the dorm and I reluctantly sat on the couch with my laptop and searched through previous dating scandals and the repercussions.

"Hyung, whay you searching?" Hoseok asks, sitting next to me.

"Previous dating scandals" I say with no emotions.

"Hyung-" he begins but I cut him off.

"I just want to know how it affects the band and what has happened previously. I want to be prepared." I say sighing.

"Yeah but your case is completely different" Hoseok says but I could tell he didn't want to say it.

"Why?" I ask, but I already knew the answer.

"Because your both boys. Homosexuality is still not fully accepted in society." Hoseok says but I can tell he didn't want to say it.

"I guess. But I don't understand why it is such a big deal that we are gay!" I say with frustration.

"I know, I don't get it either but it's just life and life can be shit. It shouldn't matter who you love. As long as your happy it shouldn't matter." Hoseok replies. I nod.

"I'm worried about Jimin" I say, staring off into space.

"Why?" He asks.

"He's been acting weird. Like even when he's stressed it's not like this. Ahh hoseok-ah, I'm worried" I admit.

"I'll go pick him up now, okay? And I think dinner is ready soon okay? Don't stress okay?" Hoseok says before standing up and leaving the dorm.

Why does everyone have to be against us?

******timeskip to after dinner*****

Jimin had skipped dinner...again.

He hasn't eaten since we found out.

I had been looking at other couples which have been exposed. Some that were in shitty company's left the company's and stayed together and some had to break up.

But none of them were gay couples.

I sigh as I turn off my laptop and embrace Jimin in the protective way I always do when we sleep.

I try not to frown as I notice Jimin's ribs were more Prominent than usual. He had been loosing weight and he wasn't even talking to any of us.

Tears gathered into my eyes as I try to fall asleep, hugging my baby as if he is going to disappear.