Spoof 33

OK, so in spoof 31, if you look in the comments, Squirrelflight died and Cloudtail pushed the Big Red Button. lets see how that happened.......

Squirrelflight: I have pies and cookies! TIME TO EAT THEM!!!!! *poison cookie in her pile* *eats everything* I feel kind of sick..... *dies and drops Big Red Button*

Cloudtail: *pads over* what's this? DEAD SQUIRRELFLIGHT? AND COOKIE CRUMBS????? AND- a big red button? wonder what it does..... *pushes it* *world blows up in a giant fireball*

                                                           Starclan......

Cloudtail: oops.

Brightgeart: YOU FLEABRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DID YOU PUSH THE BUTTON?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Cloudtail:........TIGERSTAR MADE ME!

Brightheart: then you should go to the dark forest.

Cloudtail: you don't mean that.

Brightheart: THEN NEVER PUSH A BUTTON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jayfeather: HEY I'M NOT BLIND!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Firestar: umm Jayfeather? that's because you are dead. we all are. SOMEONE pushed the button that ends the world.

Jayfeather:......who?

Cloudtail: umm me

Jayfeather: *eyes glow red* *kills Cloudtail so he fades*

Brightheart: NOOOOOO WHY??????????????? WHY HIM??? HE NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG, ASIDE FROM ENDING THE WORLD!!! IT WAS AN HONEST MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jayfeather: you were screaming at him.

Brightheart: oh yeah. well, umm.......

Jayfeather: you're welcome.