Chapter Thirty Nine

Magsimula sa umpisa

"What went wrong?"

"I don't know. Seems like Snr Akin was even never interested in her"

"Why urge her on like that?"

"I really don't know"

"Semiloore.... "

Joshua laughed a little "I doubt if anyone would want to try that with her besides its not everybody she gets with like that. Semiloore isn't someone who you could mess with"

"I guessed as well. What about you?"

"Ha.... I liked someone but she put me on hold and used me to get close to Nath"

"Oh my God" Tolani said and Joshua laughed with a small smile.

"How could you laugh like that?"

"Besides its fine now"

"Whoa! Your school is fully loaded with shit"

"Yours is worst don't even start with my school"
Tolani didn't reply as she smiled a little.

"You can tell me, I just told me my unfortunate story"

"I'm sure you know Dotun?"

"Who doesn't?"

"I liked him. A lot but we never spoke to each other and all of a sudden we started having small talks and in my stupid world of imagination, I thought we were beginning to have something"

"What happened?"

"He asked my best friend out"

"Oh shit!"

"Ife knew how much I liked Dotun,she even at many times teased me about him and yet when he asked her out she didn't bat an eyelid before she said yes. Now at school I seat alone and watch the both of them eat other faces everyday"

"That's fucked up"

"I know right"

"So Ife doesn't talk to you anylonger?"

"I was planning on changing school before I think this just fueled it"

"You are running away from the school because of them?"

"No"

"You shouldn't leave,maybe you just need to ignore them"

"I can't"

"You can only if you think you can" Joshua said and Tolani laughed as they approached the gates.

"Thank you"

"My pleasure"

"You guys get in the car,let me drop you guys off" Joseph offered.

"Bye"

"Byeeee"

"I'll you guys pack up" Nathaniel said and Semiloore smiled as she removed her heels. They both packed the bottles and plates.

"Do you think Tamiloore will be okay?"

"She will eventually"

"She really liked him"

"Now that I think of it, she never didn't really like him"

Nathaniel frowned "She did like him"

"No. Imagine you have a huge crush on a girl who is known or rather held as a deity and the so called deity starts giving you a lot of attention and stuffs wouldn't you always want to be around her? She got attached, she likes someone else. Its just hard for her to realize"