The homecoming

Grace POV
I heard Stephen zoom past my room and wanted to know how his date went. I walked into his room only to see Stephen standing frozen in the middle of the room. I turned my head and could not believe my eyes.
"Da..Damon.. No this can't.. I can't.." And I ran out out of the room in tears.

Stephens POV
I watched Damon's smirk slide right of his face as soon as Grace entered. He looked relieved to see her and then his eyes started to look glossy.

Damon's POV
As soon as I saw grace, and how beautiful and grown up she has gotten I wanted to wrap her in my arms and Never let go , but I know how hurt she still is and I don't want her to feel that way. I make my way across Stephens floor to his door , when I powerful push hits me in the chest and I go flying.
" You are not going near her Damon and it not because she doesn't miss you or love you any less then she did five years ago but because you hurt her and I won't let anybody hurt her." He said firmly
"Steph I just want to talk to her and explain everything I am here to stay now and first thing I want to do is fix my relationship, with the one thing that keeping me from turning my humanity off. I said as I looked him int he eyes.
"Fine, but if she isent ready to forgive you yet you need to be able to give it time and if not then I will make sure you never come to mystic falls again." He said
"Okay", I said while picking my self up off the ground.