The Fight

While holding on to Stephen because we haven't made it to Damon yet I start to think about what will happen when we get there what if Klaus got to Damon first instead of the other way around or he hurts Stephen or worse he takes me. All of these thoughts running through my head cause me to squeeze Stephen he suddenly stops in front of an abandon warehouse.

"Hey are you okay I wasn't going to fast was I?" Stephen asked with concern

"Ya I'm good,don't worry. Now were are we?" I ask very curiously

"Bonnie tracked Damon here with a locator spell. This may be dangerous so stay behind me the whole time" he said

" I will I promise " giving him a half smirk

I grab on his hand tightly and we make our way in. At first it is pitch black and we cannot see anything when suddenly something swooshes past us. At this point very hair on my back is sticking up and I shiver, I can also feel Stephens grip tighten.

"Grace long time no see" a sly British accent slers

I start to get scared and try and find a light switch stupidly letting go of Stephen. I found a switch and it turned on one single dim light. I walked towards it and felt a cool sensation against my spine that's when I realized Stephen was gone. I stepped into the light and called out for him or Damon. But no answer

Then out of the blue I was face to face with none other then Kalus Michaelson. I tried to take a swing at him but he simply watted away my small frail arm.

" what do you want?" I ask

"Oh nothing love, I just want to tear you and your brothers apart like they did with my family" he said

I scoffed " well that's not going to happen we are as close as ever and they will defeat you" I smirked

" I wouldn't be so sure about that beautiful" as he grabbed me by the shoulders and turned me towards Stephen who didn't look so good. He had his fangs out and eyes were full of veins.
I called out for him but he didn't move.

"Now you see I compelled him I'm a hybrid and I can do that. He only listens to my commands." He smiled

I thought to myself why would ever agree to that but before I could say it Klaus spoke again.

" I was going to kill Damon if he didn't agree to this so I let Damon free and here we are" Klaus explained

As he gave Stephen his first command I swallowed and started walking back his first command was to drain me of my blood if I tried to run.

I looked Stephen in the eye and said " please don't do this I am begging you. I love you don't do this"

He looked back at me and fought the compulsion for a second and said " I love you to I'm sorry".

But instantly snapped back to other Stephen.

I new I had to save him but I couldn't and didn't know how. Klaus had left saying his work here was done for now but he'd be back. So it was just me and Stephen.

A thought came to mind if I run and he does bite me I could try and get him back because the guilt will overpower him. I bite my lip and go with my gut. I start to run and sure enough he was biting my wrist. I screamed in agaony and soon started to feel my small body get weaker and weaker this plan did not work I had never seen ripper Stephen before.

I thought I was almost dead when suddenly I could feel my blood stay still a short cracking sound, a blurry person and I was out cold.

Damon POV

I snapped Stephens neck and looked down at my poor,beautiful sister I picked her up gentally so I was holding her comfortably. I saw her bleeding wrist and I didn't tempt me one bit. I slowly set her down in my car, wrapped her wrist and I new as her protector as of now we had to leave the city of Mystic Falls and possibly our brother forever.