crash landing

Since the two had had their little walk, it became their own thing to hang out; eating all kinds of delicious snacks—preferably those homemade cookies that Seungkwan would bring—and get to know each other more. Their relationship had developed bit by bit. Sometimes, they didn't even need sweets to feel like spending time with each other.

Seungkwan walked in the campus halls side by side with his friends, Seungcheol and Mingyu, heading to their first period of morning classes.

"How's that neighbor of yours doing?" Seungkwan turns his attention to his older friend, Seungcheol. "Which one?" he asks."Mingyu's boyfriend or-"

"The other one, Hansol!" Mingyu says with rolled eyes. "Who else?"

"Well other than your rude ass boyfriend," Seungkwan points out as well as earned another distressed sigh from Seungcheol, "It's actually going really well! I get to talk with him more."

Mingyu teases Seungkwan with a dramatic sigh. "I feel bad that he has to deal with you. I bet you're just sugarcoating your sassiness."

"Shut up Kim Mingyu." the younger jabs in him in his side and he releases a moan of pain. "He's a really chill person. I got to know a lot about him."

"Yeah? Like what-"

"You guys better stop acting like pestering five-year-olds." Seungcheol intervenes as he pushed the two apart from each other with his hands on their faces. "If you keep this going, we'll end up late for class."

"Come on Mingyu, let's go." He continues, as well as grabbed the younger's collar, dragging him along like a parent picking their child up from the principal's office. "Seungkwan, we'll meet you again at the cafeteria, break time. See you."

Seungkwan smirked at his friend with a conquering look. "Admit defeat you big pole!" was all he says, watching Mingyu and Seungcheol walk away to their classes.

Those two had been good friends with him ever since he moved to campus. The first time he met them was on his first day since transferring, when he needed help finding the comfort room. It was quite embarrassing on his side because he ended up in the completely wrong building. Since then they've become quite inseparable.

The three were a group that nobody would think to be compatible with each other. Nonetheless, they all seem to get along very well with their senseless arguments and conversations.

Although, it's quite the pain that Seungkwan would have different classes than theirs.

He turns the corner to another hall, on the way there, he would greet the professors or his seniors from his department. Ah, what a good student he was to be in the prestigious university.

"YAH, CHWE HANSOL, COME BACK HERE!" He hears ruckus and students start talking loudly, coming from the other end of the hall and the familiar name of his neighbor being shouted. The next thing he knew, was watching other students hurriedly move aside while he was then shoved, too slow to comprehend what was happening.

He was about to curse at the person but he took a glimpse at the face of who shoved him and noticed that it really was his neighbor, Hansol. "Uh, Hanso-"

"I'm sorry!" the boy didn't even spare a glance toward Seungkwan and rushed off. In that split second he noticed the haggard look on his face, probably from running so much and being chased by someone.

That someone then passes by him, bowing to other people and muttering 'sorry's' repeatedly. He turns to Seungkwan with an apologetic look. "I'm so sorry about him." he quickly says before taking off like what Hansol had done.

Who was that? Seungkwan pondered as the hesitantly continued to walk to his class, making sure there were no more people who decide to crash into him. Did Hansol even notice me?