"Thank, Gods! I thought I'd never find you."

Start from the beginning

The small suddenly clutches his knife and looks accusingly at her, the change spooked Hazel a bit before tensing in preparation for what might come.

"Why so curious?"

"I'm sorry, I just— I haven't spoken to another person in years and I'm just feel like nothing. Literally nothing! I'm a ghost for god's sake! I died. I'm dead. I'm dead."

The full realisation hits her like a rock. Memories and tears stream down her cheeks. She covers her mouth with her hands and squeezes her eyes shut to stop the sobbing. But a few escaped. The toddler now feeling awful about his actions slowly and unsurely puts his hand on her back.

Both stilled at the contact.

The boy scared quickly rubs her back in a soothing manner before returning his hand to his lap, a few tears pricked his eyes. Hazel, too confused to continue crying stares at him wondering how he touched her.

"I thought ghosts can't be touched?"

She mumbles, wiping the clear liquid off her cheeks. The boy mumbles back, his face turned away from her. His hand shakes.

"So did I."

The boy tries to control his breathing by letting out a big puff of air, after blowing his cheeks like a chipmunks. The child stands up suddenly from the rock and starts to walk away. The 13 year old shakes out of her stupor before running after him.

"Wait! Where are you going?"

"I'm sorry, miss but I need to continue my search. I'm sorry to interrupt your thinking."

"My name is Hazel, for gods' sake! Now let me help you find her so I don't go fucking insane!"

The toddler freezes at her comment. Faster than Hazel could blink the kid walks right up to her, pointing his knife at her. His sea green eyes stare deep into her soul. Her golden eyes crossed, looking at the sharp point of the weapon.

"How did you die?"

Hazel was definitely confused past the point of no return by now.

"W-What? What do y—"

"How did you die!"

"I collapsed a cave somehow that killed me and my mom in it. My mother was summoning something evil so I stopped her the only way I knew how."

The toddler studies her answer, as if deciding if it is good enough or not. She didn't have to wait since the kid now has a big, relieved smile on his face.

"Thank, Gods! I thought I'd never find you."

The boy immediately sheathes his knife before hesitantly grabbing her hand, a grin appears before starting to drag her into a direction.

"Me? Why were you looking for me?"

"Weren't you listening before? You are a demigoddess that will help save the world."

Hazel was wrong before. She is more confused now than earlier.

"How am I supposed to save the world if I'm dead?"

At that moment she knew that smirk only means trouble. But just lets the small hands pull her out of Asphodel.

"Well, I got the perfect solution to this minor problem."

The green eyed boy stops talkin, still dragging her over a very large hill. Hazel waits a moment, wondering if he will continue on his own or just trail off. After a few minutes her patience wears thin before asking yet another question.

"Aaaannnnddddd......what is this perfect solution?"

"It's simple, is it not?"

Hazel gives him a dumbfounded look.

"No."

The boy in a cape turns his head towards her, the same smirk appearing on his face.

"Weeeeeeellllllllll....you start living again obviously. It's Easy Peasy."

Hazel Levesque shakes her memories out of her head as she continues to ride Arion across the valley. The daughter of Pluto missed Percy terribly ever since he fell into the pits. She was not the only one though. The ghost brought life and happiness into their lives by simply just showing that he cares. But now there is just a hollow ship crew, waiting and dreading the day they would save their spirit friend from hell.

Nico stepped up as the main leader of the Argo 2, as he is not yet emotionally attached to the ghost. But he is no less determined to arrive at their destination and to fulfill his promise to the sea prince. On her shift, herself, Leo and Nico were attacked by the mountain trolls that were throwing boulders at them while the others were fast asleep.

She saw a bright purple and black in the distance, a voice commanding her to approach. The boys were worried but that did not sway the girl's decision. The golden eyed girl was nearing the torches when a sudden thought hit her. How could she be alive when Percy can't? She made a mental note if she ever sees the sea prince again, she would ask him. When she sees him.