𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

You stopped by a station with the chemistry kit. There were Bunsen burners, test tubes on display with formulas, all of different colors. There is also an Erlenmeyer flask filled with a non-Newtonian liquid that you knew fully well that you shouldn't touch it.

"Is this somewhat enough to stimulate your brain until you turn 20?" A voice behind you asked, making you almost drop the beaker filled with a mixture that was very viscous and... purpley.

You carefully put the beaker back to where you took it and faced your brother who was looking at you with a smug expression.

You rolled your eyes at him, "Gosh, Dy. Did you and Ma plan this?"

He knew that this place already got your interest. Smirking, he answered your question with a cheeky shrug, "Maybe, maybe not. But come on, I want to introduce you to my friends."

"Just please tell me that you didn't set anything to self destruct here." You stopped and looked at him incredulously.

"You're so unbelievable at times, Dy."

As Dylan pulled you towards the crowd of people in the middle of the lab whom were watching you, you notice a white inflatable walking contraption that made your eyes sparkle with curiousity.

"Guys, I want you to meet my sister, Rhianne. Rhianne, these are my friends. That's Gogo," Dylan pointed to a girl with highlights on her hair, she smirked at you and you smiled at her.

"That's Wasabi," Dylan pointed to the guy with dreadlocks. Wasabi smiled and shook your hand, "I heard so much about you," you smiled at him. "All the good things, I hope."

He smiled back, "All the good things."

"Then there's Fred, the school mascot," Dylan said and gestured to the guy with a beanie. He smiled widely at you and shook your hand gleefully.

"Fred? Your name sounds familiar," you uttered as you examined him. He only smiled, seemingly trying to control his enthusiasm.

"Then we have Hiro, who is only about your age. He's 17, by the way. He started studying here in SFIT when he was 14. And it's safe to assume that yes, he is like you," Dylan said. You were a bit shocked and bewildered, because it was your first time to encounter someone who was... like you.

You eyed the guy with the hoodie. Almond eyes, messy raven-colored hair and a bit, no, he's quite taller than you.

"Hi, Rhianne!" He grinned, there was no mistaking the gap in between his teeth.

"Hello," you smiled and reached out to accept his hand.

Honestly, he seemed quite familiar.

"Hiro, introduce her to Baymax," your brother said. Confused, you eyed the raven haired in front of you as he beckoned the white thing closer.

"Rhianne, Baymax. Baymax, this is Rhianne. Say Hi."

The robot adorably raised his hand to wave at you, "Hello, I am Baymax. Your personal health care companion."

You blinked. A nurse robot?

"Who designed him?" Was the first words that came out of your mouth. Because firstly, the thing looks like a walking marshmallow.

"My brother," he replied, however you were too engrossed at the robot that you didn't notice the sad glint that passed his eyes.

"Honestly, he looks like a walking marshmallow."

You can hear your brother exchanging words with his friends as you examined the robot. Hiro stayed rooted beside you as you poked and prodded at the material of the robot.