Rehabilitation Training

Start from the beginning

"Aw! Pardon me." Sanemi uttered as he returned to his seat.

"What an unfortunate soul. Anyways, you should join us either to watch Tanjiro Kamado's life. Are you okay with that?" Izuku said with his cinnamon roll smile.

"Oh, I'm fine with it!" Iruma replied with his signature smile as well.

"So pure... cute smiles... must protect!" Everyone cooed.

"What did you say?" Izuku asked.

"N-Nothing!" Everyone replied.

"We should start this next episode, Dio. Sorry Iruma if there are only three episodes remaining in here. Is it fine for you?" Dio asked.

"I'm just fine with it. After watching this, maybe I'll join you Izuku when you come home to your world." Iruma said.

"Are you sure? B-But... you are quirkless." Izuku said.

"Enough for that! We should hit it!" Dio exclaimed.

The scene started to Kyojuro Rengoku who gives a bow to the Master before leaving for a mission. Before he leaves, Shinobu suddenly asked him.

"Are you heading in battle?" Shinobu asked.

"Is that you, Kocho? We just got some new information about a demon, and the Slayers who confronted him got taken out. We're losing rank and filers, too, now. We can't stand by and do nothing!" Rengoku said.

"Taken out? This isn't good." Zenitsu said.

"It seems here I can face an Upper Moon in here. Can't wait to see it." Kyojuro said.

'Better don't think of it.' The gods thought.

"Could it be the Twelve Kizuki?" Shinobu asked.

"Most likely, yes. It might be a member of the Upper Ranks." Rengoku said.

"It sounds like a difficult mission, but as long as you're going, Rengoku, there's nothing to worry about." Shinobu said.

"Kocho, what's your plan taking in that head-butting kid? You said you were going to add more Tsuguko, but I'm sure that's not the reason." Rengoku said.

"Don't worry, it's not as if I'll gobble him up, all right?" Shinobu said.

"G-Gobble him up? Us? Oh no... I'm getting chills in here! Zenitsu shivered in fear.

"I hope I made something good in that time." Shinobu chuckled.

"Well, of course you wouldn't! Hahahahaha!" Rengoku said.

"Be careful." Shinobu said.

The gods started to cry a little after what Shinobu said to Rengoku. Tanjiro and some people saw them crying, so they asked them.

"Why are you crying?" Tanjiro asked.

"N-Nothing. We are just sad by Iruma's situation." Dio replied.

"Oh, okay. Can we know later what's the story of your journey to the Netherworld, Iruma sama?" Nezuko asked.

"Oh, okay, I will." Iruma replied with his smile.

'So cute!' Nezuko thought.

The screen now shows the title "Rehabilitation Training" on it.

"Noooooo!! I can't possibly take any more!" Zenitsu cried.

"What the? What happened?!" Gramps asked in confusion.

"If I'm not mistaken, I am seeing myself taking some things I really hate in my life." Zenitsu replied.