21 (unedited)

It was the time. The time had finally arrived. I don't even know what did I do for the past weekends, but this does really send chills over my body

My eyes, retina that have been stimulated started sending up a message in a form of impulses to my brain. As my brain interpret the image, of course my effector, muscle should takes it action on writing, but it doesn't. Why? Because my head is blank and I don't know the answers!

Come to think of it again, it was a fool of me to joined Sehun watched the movie. But it was also his fault! He was the one who being a stupid airhead ape for inviting me!

eventhough it's clearly my fault since I didn't read or revise any book hehe. I'm going to blame him till death

I glance towards my classmate many times but soon stop it since it was nonsense after all. None of them really actually surprise me like I should though. They were all concentrating on the paper. Was it easy?

My hand starting to feel cold, and I started to feel sick. Sejeong, come on. It's just an exam. But my brain really pushed my inner thoughts. Can I really do this?

I know it should be easy, but then I always tend to get these easy questions complicated. Like, who says woman's or girls are complicated when these mental abuse questions are putting my head crazy?

"10 Minutes left" Oh my god! Shet (paper) Without any further, I write anything that come in my head that actually make sense for me to fill up the white sheet coloured paper

----------

2 weeks later...

"is that really you" Jennie gasped in horror

"ugh shut up" I shooed her face away. Can she just leave me alone?

Some said people does change. But it went to the better side. But I guess i change to the wrong side. I can't believe I am starting to like studying! I doubt mom going to stay silent if she knows about this!

"you look ugly"

"neither do you. but more uglier" I replied. Again, can she just go away!? I can't even focus

"rise my friend. Close the book and come watch kdrama"

"Go die" I make a stupid face at her before continue flexing on doing the math exercise

Minutes passed, but it was unsurprisingly quiet. I glanced over to see if I was glancing to a ghost, but after I saw that she was still there scrolling her feed, I just rolled my eyes.

Now, can somebody tell me when she's leaving?!

"is there anything you want to tell me?"

"uh pardon?"

"come on. I've known you for damn years! Of course I know that you want to tell me something right now" I actually kinda regretted since I slapped my forehead in the full speed. But then, I think it's kinda worth it

"so?" i assured her to spill the the tea

"Kai asked me out" She let out in slow tone which is to 'audible' for me to hear. What do you expect? I thought she was saying 'my mom slapped me'. So I just give her a nod but then as I realise, a yell escaped my mouth. 

"What he asked you out!?" 

"Shh!" Directly, the library assistant glared me for making a noise. And being a good student  I am, I left the building without any word.

Meanwhile Jennie just keep her mouth shut beside me. Oh man, i just forgot about her.

"how did it happen?" curiosity pulled me out.

" what?" she asked blurly then look toward my direction

"when did he asked you out? how? "

I was expecting a slap on my arm or even a laugh or a yell when I let out to many questions at once since she hates me acting like this. but apparently, Jennie just answered my nosy questions in calm. yet in a shy mode.

woah, can't expect that she actually change. Now I finally approve and believe about people does change.

"you mean in the restaurant that day?"

"huh yea- wait. Did you stalk me?" Jennie looked shocked. I just spill the tea but she knows more forward than what I was planning to tell her?

"please, we just saw both of you together that day. With holding hands" The last part I actually whispered to her so she's the only who can hear it. Didn't know she was too shy until a blushed crept in her cheeks

"he- yah. we? who does we stands for?" uh oh. My mouth really is an ungrateful brat since she just spitting out facts. Now how do I tell her that 'we' stand for me and Sehun. I believe she will teased me till death if she finds out that was Sehun.

"yah tell me!"

No, not in million years!

------
stay safe my uwus <3