15 (unedited)

"Yahh!!Oh Sehun get off mee!!" I shouted but he continue to tickle me. "Jeb-HAHAHAHA"
"Not until you-"before Sehun could even continue,a voice interrupted them

"Um guys,can you stop for awhile" we shifted our attention to Jennie and Taehyung. I stood up from lying position and quickly went to him.
"Taehyung-ah". Instead of running to me,he run towards Sehun. "Hyung!!" He hugged him.
How dare you oh sehun

I look over Jennie who was smiling which I found creepy. "What?" I yelled to her but she just shake her head. "Nothing,I'll go first." Before I could even slapped her shoulder,she already ran away.

I look around and saw Taehyung with Sehun sitting on the sofa while searching movies to watch.
"Taehyung you forget me "I pouted as I sit beside him.

"Sejeong noona..im sorry I was too excited to meet hyung"his face was full of guilty tho. I just screamed inside my head since it was so cute. "Nah its okay"
"Kajja lets watch movie"i said after we hugged.

-----
T

aehyung  already fall asleep in my arm. I felt hungry so I tapped Sehun's arm lightly. "Bring me water please" "Why me?"he groaned. I showed Taehyung who was sleeping and he sighed.
After 5 mins,he came back with nothing. Oh, with a phone.
"Wha-" "Heyy GuYs!"someone shouted from the phone call. Its definitely them.
"Yah taehyung sl-" "Hyungg!!" He shouted and go towards Sehun who was holding phone.

"Hi guys.is everyone there?"I asked them after Taehyung finished talking to them. "No.Kai is not here.he said he have something to do. and Jennie idk,she's not with us today" oh.

"Wait,how do you guys know each other?" I asked. "Duh,one time Jennie bring him to cafe" Tao said and I slapped myself. How can I forget that.

"Sejeong are you old?" Chen asked laughing loudly. "No" "Then how can you fucking forget it?" Kris asked "I sometimes b-" "Noona what does fucking mean?" Taehyung asked and I glared at Kris who was on the screen but then since Kris is so scary so I just looked at the others. Yeah,we are having a video call.

"Fucking means-" before Sehun could even continue,I quickly throw something. Which turns out to be remote control. "Ouch"he shouted. "Sorry not sorry" and Taehyung just laughed. I hope he forgot his question.

"But really noona what does it means?" Taehyung asked. His eyes was shining wanting to know the meaning. When do you were excited kim taehyung when it comes to study?

"It means a bad word. You cant say that okay" I said while the other just keep their mouth shout since I glared at them.

"Bye fucking morons"I said since Taehyung and Sehun go away.
"Ok bye bye" they said and hung up the call.

The kitchen maybe...eh no? Maybe in the room. So I just followed my mind and just open the bathroom.

"Argh!" I covered my eyes. "Hey just come in. Its not me" Sehun grinned. So I opened my eyes and saw Taehyung already wash his hands.with Sehun's help of course.

"Wanna go to the park?" I asked since its already 5.30pm.
"Yeyy I wanna go I wanna go"Taehyung said. "Aww you're so cutee" I squeal and pinch his cheeks. "You and hyung also cute" he said. I look over at Sehun and he just smirk.

"Kajja"i said changing the topic.
Sehun walk beside me, "We look cute-" "Stop it Oh Sehun"I yelled at him and walk away with Taehyung

------

Taehyung was playing with some children while me and Sehun just sat on the bench near

"So cute.I wish I have kids" I muttered but Sehun seems to catch it. "Do you want one?" Sehun asked. "Yeah..."I replied "I m-mean no" I slapped my face  after I realised it. It must be really red tho.

Suddenly Sehun leaned closer and whispered "You can ask me if you want cause we can do-" "EW.Don't continue that" I said and pushed him away. He just smirked before yawning.

"Im so tired.wake me up okay" he said before put his head on the table. "What are you even doing tho?"I grinned.

"Noona im done!" Taehyung running to us few minutes later. "Can we have  ice cream?"he added. "Sure we can but wake hyung first" I said
"Hyung! Hyung!" Sehun don't even move. "Noona have a boyfriend" he said and Sehun quickly wake up. Woah.

"Who?" He asked while Taehyung just smile. "Kajja"he said and walk infront the two of us.
"Sehun do you bought money?" "Yeah" he said. "I want to buy ice cream there".

"Where's your money"he asked. "I forgot to bring mine"I said "Okay call me oppa first" he was about to handing me some money but take it back

"Aish, just give me" "or no ice cream"he threatened me "Op-oppa"I was stuttering cause it was so cringey. "Good girl"he said ruffled my hair but I just take the money and walk away. Let's just be thankful.

I went to ice cream palour while they just played idk what at there. "2 chocolates and 1 vanilla please"I ordered

"Hey young lady,can I have ur number" WTH HELP ME!
"The ice cream" I ignored him while waiting for my ice cream

"Mind giving your number baby?"he bit his lips OMG CAN YOU JUST GET THE FUCK OUT. He was about to give me my ice creams but take it back

"How 'bout no" Sehun suddenly appeared then save my ass "And who are you?" The guy asked "he's m-" "Her husband" Sehun smiled.

-------

"Thank you"the guy hands was shaking. "You heard me right? Don't ever bother my wife"He said before the two of us walk to Taehyung

"Waa hyung you look so cool!" Taehyung shouted before running over me to get his ice cream."I know right"he said proudly and I just grinned.
"What if he called cops"I asked "he won't"

--------

3rd person pov

"Im so tired right now" Sejeong said and lie down in the couch.

After Sehun successfully putted Taehyung sleeping,he head down to the kitchen to drink water but then he saw Sejeong who was sleeping.
He also tired and sleepy so he smiled looking at how cute Sejeong is and decided to lie beside her.