3

KIM SEJEONG

After 100 million days later....
Nah.im joking.

"SLEEPING IN CLASS , PRANKING A SCHOOL PRESIDENT'S DAUGHTER , ASSAULTING A NEW STUDENT!"

Principal Choi looked really dipleased right now. He was so angry that his wig started to rise.not to mention that he spatted all over my face.

"Whoa.I thought you're going to prank her next month" Baekhyun randomly ask, as if the principal that is fumed with anger didn't exist. I just show him a peace signal and he just laughed, acknowledge by my prank

Principle Lee then hummed, bringing me back to the awful reality.

"It's not my fault that she annoyed me.Besides,I was just pranking her."

"Yeah,pranking". Sehun mock. well, i might take it as a sarcasm.

I noticed that principle Lee was getting angrier so i bowed my head  to show that i was sorry. a little

"And for harassing a new student-"
"Harassing? I don't call a strawberry milk as harassing."i snapped
"Well since you love strawberry that much,I have a good job for you" principle Lee as he showed his mischievous smirk.

'Ew.'

"You guys are now dismissed.And Sejeong ,your job are starting tomorrow"

----------------

(skips to finnished school since i dont have idea)

"Sejeongg lets go~"Irene called me.
"Kajja" i said and all of us walked to the school gate.

'Beep Beep'
"You guys go ahead.My mom called me"

"Okay then.See you later"Jennie said as he walked out from the school together with Irene,Daniel and Guanlin.

I sighed loudly before answering my mom.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Sejeong-ah, mom and dad really miss you right now. Are you free tomorrow?"

"tomorrow, let's see. I guess i'm free"

"well okay then. Can you come home tomorrow? Your dad have something to discuss with you"

"What again?" Confused.

"bye see you tomorrow sweetie"

Before i could finished ask another question ,she already hang up.

'What a wonderful parents i have'

I looked up to watch the sky as if i was telling them how disappointed i was but suddenly,something catch me .I felt like a pair of eyes watching me.

I look up at the door and thank god, nobody was there. But then, i kept feeling some eerie feeling so i keep staring at the building like a mad guy. After keeping fooling myself,i look over at the 3rd floor window and saw the eyes- wait.should i say that jerk?
I quickly stuck out my tongue as i saw he caught me.

'What a really bad luck today' i muttered as i hurriedly pull out my shoes out of the school.

------

"Sejeong, are you okay?"Jennie asked worriedly.

"You look sad" Irene added as she sits up at the couch.

"Nah.im good" i put on a smile to encourage them to believe me.  secretly hoping they would buy it but failed miserably.

"Don't lie to me Sejeong.Stop putting a fake smile and spill the tea "Jennie voice sterned make me feel scared for a moment.

But deep in my heart, I knew she just care for me.

"I d-dont know. It's just that mom always- " i felt a water fall from my eyes.And then, i just realised that i was crying unknowingly.

"It's okay Sejeong. it's okay. i know how you feel" Jennie said as the both of them started to hug me and pat my back to keep me calm.

But,why do i feel like something might be happened tomorrow?i just felt like something going to happen.Why does them suddenly called me to come home? Is there something serious they want to tell me?