2

KIM SEJEONG

daebak.

nobody in this mall.this is indeed the best thing ever

i was walking closer to the cinema as i felt someone presence at my back.looking back,there's nothing i can see except a black shadow. 

"who's there" i ask, feeling eerie by the presence of other shadow.

suddeny,an ugly looking daniel popped out from the shelter
"Hey sejeong. Miss me?"

"AAHH!!"I screamed.My eyes open and found my face planted in my-so called textbook.I managed to lift my head up from the textbook and i felt a whole class was shooting a glare at me."Haha." i laughed awkwardly and started to think of an idea to created an excuse

"Sorry. just got excited on learning history." i said as i looked at the teacher hoping he would bought it.

"Kim Sejeong"he said sternly.

"Yes?"

"Meet me after class and this is Science not History.Whoa,forget to tell you but you were opening a childhood story.Unless you wanna tell us?"I quickly look at the book and was somehow confused. Anyways, I just awkwardly laughing and bowed my head down.
"Im so sorry Sunsaengnim"

I look over to the left and I saw someone trying hard not to laugh. Soon, I realised

'you're going to be dead today Kang Daniel' i screamed in my head.

"KRING KRING"

"Okay.All of you are now excused. Except for you Miss Sejeong"I slowly walked in front of him and bowed my head  

"Im so sorry Lee sunsaengnim .Last night,i didn't get much sleep as i was taking care for my halmoni." 

"Sejeong,do you know that you're really bad at lying?" Mr Lee was now desperately let out a sigh.

"How do you know?because i lived with Jennie?"

"no, because you told me last year your halmeoni died last year. Kim Sejeong, you're definitely going to the detention room this evening, or else, I shall send you to the Mrs Bae Yoojung office"

What? That disciplinary teacher? I rather die than hear her lecture me all the time

"Sunsaengnim please .Last time I got hit at my shoulder and it hurts like hell.Please my mom will definitely hit me with a freaking spatula.If you dont believe it,i'll show you the bruises."

"NO BUTS.You're dismissed".

'Shit'

------------

I was walking to the hallway and suddenly
"Sejeong Sejeongg!!"

"Oh,hey mina. what'cha doin"I asked as i put on a slang like Isabella in Phineas&Ferb.

"Have you heard a news?"

"news? You mean when Mr principle suddenly fell off the chair?"

"please not that. It was the most embarrassing memory i ever had. And that have been a year about it sejeong" Mina hopelessly putting on a weird face

"Whoopsie, or do you mean about some student put on glue in Sarang's lipstick?"

"not even that, but I particularly confident that you are the one who did it"

"It's not my fault that she's getting on my nerves"

I said and put my hand in the air to protested myself.
I mean,you never know how angry can mina get

"Haven't you heard that Exo's maknae going to studied here?"

"Nopee"i said as i popped the 'p'

"Hey minaa" i said as i realised mina was not paying any attention to me.
Looking up to the directions,it was Exo.
Oh. Add up with one member.

"Maybe he was the one mina mention before"

"Oh,i don't see you there Sejeong" Kai smirked.(typical kai😌)

Don't ask me why I know them because I also don't know when we end up becoming a friend

"Oh,hey there to playboy" i said as i put an annoying faces.
Wait,few minutes ago i saw them near the hallway door,and now there here?
SO FAST.Oh,forget about how tall of them are.

"Hey Sejeong,who's beside you?"Suho asked as he knitted her eyebrows together looking at mina-strangely.Since Mina is an exchange student,not many people in this school knows her except my class cause she was a shy student.But she can turned to annoying bitch once you know her.jk jk jk i love mina k :)

"Annyeong,Kang Mina imnida"she said shyly.

"Hii.nice to meet y-Can you guys move away?"
Before Chanyeol could finished his sentences,a deep voice suddenly cutted him.

Oh,it's the new student.

"Pardon?"Mina asked confusedly as her forehead started to wrinkled.I swear tho if does that as a hobby,Im sure that she's gonna turned into an old lady.Ew.jk jk just kidding,i love mina:))

"You're sitting in our way dumbass"He said as he pushed Mina that caused her to fall to the hard floor.

"Mina!"i shouted.I picked her up from the floor and glare hard to that dumbass."Im okay Sejeong..im okay"Mina said repeatedly as she wanted to calm me down.
Not today Mina.Let them see who is Kim Sejeong.

"I told you to move"He said once again and started to glare at Mina.
"Sehun,let it go" oh,so he's name is Sehun?

Xiumin being polite he is, started to walked up to Mina.

"Are you okay?"

I started to laugh silently as i saw xiumin hyung and mina was funny. Too bad,i ended up laughing loudly that made all of them turned to me. Thank god that Chanyeol,Baekhyun and Jongdae had just left 5 minutes ago.or not my ears might be bleed as these guys keep pestering me.

"What you're laughing at?" Chaehun as with a cold voice.Wait,what was his name?Thehun?Tehun?Sehun?oh,Sehun.

"I'm laughing at you."I said,letting out another laugh.

"Excuse me?" He says.

"I'm laughing at you because you're so ugly."i crossed my arms and continue.

"You can just shut up and just went to the other way or walking around us.And please stop nagging.You look so stupid when you nag."

The members looked up at each other surprised by my audacity and just laughed silently as Sehun puzzled.

Sehun looked around and stop his gaze on Mina. "There's no other way that shortcut to the principle's office.......besides, i can't even walk around you two considering your size."

My mouth dropped open unbelievely. I never thought that he have had the audacity to call her fat.I look at the space around us and honestly,they were fuckin to much space left. Tchh,what a stupid excuse.

Mina then cry and run away with tears left from her eye.

"You know what?"

"What?" He came closer and smirked cockily.

I looked around and spotted an open strawberry milk that was sitting near the trash bin.I tooked it and poured it all over Sehun's head.A victory smiled plastered on my face as i saw Sehun's unsatisfied reaction.

As i was about to passed Sehun,a loud voi-more like a shout was heared.
'Not again.SHOOT'

"KIM SEJEONG!!!"

------

THANKSS FOR READING AND I HOPW YOU ENJOY:)SORRY FOR THE WRONG GRAMMAR.MY MISTAKES.BYEEEE